Welcome
Welcome to Charismatic, the most reliable online source for Zac Efron. Here at zefron.com we are always striving to provide fans of all ages with the most accurate and up-to-date news, information, and respectful photos of our favorite actor Zac Efron and have been since 2004.

Learn more about zefron.com

Rumors

Has Zac created and released his own clothing line?
Zac currently does not have his own clothing line, however he is a celebrity endorser for Penshoppe, a clothing company based in the Philippines.

See more latest rumors

Site

Network

Fanmail
  • Zac Efron
    P.O. Box 960
    Avila Beach, CA 93424

Please be aware that while Zac loves his fans and appreciates all the fanmail he has received, new letters and packages arrive for him every day, and a personal response from Zac is not guaranteed upon writing him a letter or sending him a gift. Instead of sending Zac a present, consider donating to a charity he supports instead, such as the Children's Resource Network of the Central Coast.

Support
Please make a donation to help support zefron.com. Donations provide us with help to cover the cost of hosting, upgrades, forum licenses, scripts, and more. Click here to learn more.

March 13, 2012

The Los Angeles premiere of Zac’s upcoming film “The Lucky One” will take place on Monday, April 16th. More details to come, but in the meantime- SAVE THE DATE!

Author: Kathryn | Categories: Annoucements, Events, The Lucky One

13 Responses to ““The Lucky One” Los Angeles Premiere Date”

1. ZACLOVER says:

who cares about all those cities. this post was about the L.A premiere. I want to know where the L.A premiere is going to be at? please email me and let me know.

2. Lily says:

IF ANYONE FINDS OUT WHEN THE NEW YORK PREMIRE DATE IS AND WHERE IT IS CAN THEY CONTACT ME AT [email protected]!! Seriously, i really wanna meet zac and the movie comes out so soon, so i wanna make sure not to miss the premire! CAN’T WAIT!! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ANYONE WHO REPLIES!

3. domenica says:

omg! im from ecuador and actually im going to be at L.A until april 17th i really need to know where is going to be, this is my opportunity :)

4. domenica says:

5. Golfqueen9 says:

Please post the date of the NYC Premiere if there is one. Is there any way to obtain tickets to the Premiere?

6. rachel says:

where is it going to be at!?!!?

7. Laurie says:

Such a good news !
    Please if you learn something about a premiere of The Lucky One in Paris (or in France, wherever it is), tell me. I’m a French fan and I’d really like to go to support Zac there :)

8. Miranda says:

I’m so excited

9. Ameilce says:

I can’t enter the chatting page…I want to cry…God…I suddenly want to go to America…

10. Ameilce says:

Oh..Actually i’m chinese.I hope Efron can bring us more movies!!You can do it!!
    “Efron,I’m looking forward to hearing from you~” ——Alright~just a joke,you won’t have time to do it…Best wishes~!!!

11. ZacEfronluver says:

Woohoo! I can’t wait to go see this movie! I wonder when it’s going to have its premiere date on New York City? So I can go, since I live in New Jersey, and I live super close to NYC!

12. Ameilce says:

Did great job !! Efron is the best !!!