01. Welcome

Welcome to Charismatic, the most reliable online source for Zac Efron. Here at zefron.com we are always striving to provide fans of all ages with the most accurate and up-to-date news, information, and respectful photos of our favorite actor Zac Efron and have been since 2004.

Learn more about zefron.com

02. Rumors

Has Zac created and released his own clothing line?
Zac currently does not have his own clothing line, however he is a celebrity endorser for Penshoppe, a clothing company based in the Philippines.

See more latest rumors

03. Site

About Site
Contact Us
Contests
FAQ
Forum
Privacy Policy
Updates

Current Projects

Neighbors (2014)
A couple with a newborn baby face unexpected difficulties after they are forced to live next to a fraternity house.
Role: Teddy Sanders
Release: May 9th, '14
Sites: IMDb | Official
The Associate (2015)
A Yale Law School student is coerced into taking a job with a prestige firm after he's given facts concerning a multi billion dollar case.
Role: Kyle McAvoy
Release: TBA
Sites: IMDb | Official

View Zac's full filmography

Network

facebook forum tumblr twitter youtube

Fanmail

• Zac Efron
    P.O. Box 960
    Avila Beach, CA 93424

Please be aware that while Zac loves his fans and appreciates all the fanmail he has received, a personal response from Zac is not guaranteed. Instead of sending Zac a present, consider donating to a charity he supports instead, such as the Children's Resource Network of the Central Coast.

Support

Please make a donation to help support zefron.com. Donations provide us with help to cover the cost of hosting, upgrades, forum licenses, scripts, and more. Click here to learn more.

Please join us in the comments section in wishing Zac a Happy 25th birthday! Zefron.com continues supporting the multi talented actor in his endeavors and we’re absolutely thrilled to see his growth over the next year.

Whether you’ve been a fan since early on or recently, let’s reminisce and help celebrate a very special man today. Don’t forget to continue the festivities on Twitter/Instagram by adding the hashtag #HappyBirthdayZac to your tweets and photos today!

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY ZAC!

Via @ZacEfron:

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! I feel the love. So happy to have you guys. :) – Z

75 Responses to “Happy 25th Birthday to Zac Efron!”

1. WENDY BERNAL says:

Sorry. it I forgot it was your birthday nothing more I remembered the birthday of vannesa hudgens sorry I’m your super fan the No. 1

2. fatima says:

but im not like you all fan kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

3. fatima says:

im your fan like fire kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

4. fatima says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my zac your birthday is near i hope you be lucky always kissssssssssssssssssss can you come to my website? please

5. Alex Dodson says:

happy Bday Zac have a good one i love all your movies sush as High School Musical 1,2,3 , hairspray , 17 Again, The Derby Stallion , The lucky one and the death of charlie cloud . I am a massive fan of you

6. Ali says:

happy bdaaay

7. Ali says:

found this website. can’t wait for uour new movie!!!!!! lovee uuu

8. valerie janssen says:

Happy belated birthday! Make it a good one and god bless! You are very talented and an amazing person. Good luck and best wishes!

9. takeria says:

happy super super belated birthday zac

10. Shelley says:

Happy Belated Birthday Zac! I am a HUGE fan of yours. I hope you had a wonderful day and were able to celebrate family and friends. Best wishes…look forward to your upcoming projects. XOXO

11. WENDY BERNAL says:

SORRY X TU HAPPY BIRTHDAY

12. your#1fan...Julene! says:

ps…HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I celebrated at school and my teachers were concerned for my well being becasue I made this huge paper necklace with your face on it. awkward?..yes. stalkerish?…nahhhh…

13. your#1fan...Julene! says:

Zac. If by some stroke of good luck you EVER read this message, I just want you to know how incredible of a person you are. I have been your most dedicated fan since 3rd grade and I’m so happy for you and your outstanding career and how far you’ve come! You inspire me to sing “Bet on It” in the shower at the top of my lungs and have taught me that when I’m young, everything feels lke the end of the world (SOOOO TRUE) and…and..your just so great. I was reading something you said about being a celebrity (how it feels like your at some party that you weren’t invited to) and I saw just how humble you are. You’ve come so far with your acting and singing and utter attractiveness and I don’t even know what I’m saying. I’m trying to put these crazy celebrity crush emotions into words and I can’t. Basically…I love you.

14. Dani says:

Hey Zac!!!!!! How you doing… sorry but i’ve been a bit occupied the last month so i couldnĀ“t give you my wishes… I hope you had a nice day… Thank you for everything… I love you and Happy B-day God Bless you. hope you read this message and also happy thanks giving (sorry again for lateness) ILY<3

15. WENDY BERNAL says:

HAPPY B<3HASTA MISS YOU SALUDOS DESDE MEXICO

16. WENDY BERNAL says:

ERES EL MEJOR HOMBRE DEL MUND HAPPY B!!!!!!!<3 TE AMO TE AMO TE AMO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. WENDY BERNAL says:

perdon x no felicitarte zac (Y LOVE YOU ) SOOOOOOO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TE AMO TE AMO (KISSES FOR YOU)

18. zefronfuvzdijk says:

Luv to you and happy B-day to you from the world and me! <3 <3 woot im so heppy to be a zefron :) yayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Boss says:

Luv to you and happy B-day to you from the world and me! <3 <3

20. zarx09 says:

IM SORRY ! CAUSE I DIDN’T KNOW THAT UR BIRTHDAY IS ON OCT.18 . !! SO I APOLOGISE . !! BY THE WAY UR SO HANDSOM ‘ I LOVE YOU . ! <3

21. zarx09 says:

veLated HAPPY BIRTHDAY

22. Anonymous says:

cool love you

23. Tenney19 says:

I know it’s a bit late, but I made this for Zac’s birthday(: http://youtu.be/Ogx_Y0b8T74 I hope he likes it-if he ever see’s it.

24. Himo says:

Ah shoot Im late like sick late…….HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!

Love you forever, you da man ;)

25. daren says:

hi zac…this is me again….belated happy birthday…sorry bcoz i am late in greeting you…b coz its our exam…happy bday again…..sorry.