All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you could ask Zac anything,what would you ask?
03-02-2012, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 10:55 AM by d. b. wilyumz.)
RE: If you could ask Zac anything,what would you ask?
(03-02-2012 07:48 AM)samfron. Wrote:  Was there any moments in his career where he felt like giving up, and how did he overcome them?

Actually, I think I can answer this for him. No, there was no such moment. He never had time to get really discouraged. The only possible point was during the time when he first went out on auditions. He tried out for several months before landing his first role, and then for almost a year after that before he got his second part. But he has described himself as very determined, so I don't think he ever felt like giving up.

Once he started booking parts on TV shows, his success was so rapid that he could not have become discouraged. From when he began seeking professional roles, it was less than two years before he was cast in a major role in a cable movie (Miracle Run), then only a year until he was cast as a regular in a TV series (Summerland) and then as the lead in a theatrical movie (Derby Stallion) and then only a year until his career went into orbit (High School Musical). So basically, it was only four years from his first appearance on national TV to becoming an international star.

Most actors work for ten or twenty years before they become "an overnight success." By comparison, Zac's career has been rocket-powered.
(03-01-2012 11:45 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 10:25 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  My questions would be so rude that if I posted them, I would be banned from this site.

Love this- try a censored version of what you would ask? Tongue

Sorry, it can't be done. I'm pretty skilled in the use of words, but there's no way to mask what I would be asking.

But I do have some personal but non-offensive questions, such as:

How tall are you (barefoot, no fudging)?

What do you weigh right now (which I think is just about ideal)? We always hear how much weight you gained for a part (Hairspray, TLO) but we never hear your starting or ending weight; give us the stats.

Do you sleep mostly on your back or your side?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2012, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 12:47 PM by Londonlipton.)
RE: If you could ask Zac anything,what would you ask?
^^^^
I have one to go with that : Do you wear clothes in bed? Tongue
(03-02-2012 07:48 AM)samfron. Wrote:  Was there any moments in his career where he felt like giving up, and how did he overcome them?

That's a really good question.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply