All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zac in Paris Hilton's party!
02-25-2012, 07:10 PM
RE: Zac in Paris Hilton's party!
me no likey but whatevs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2012, 01:55 AM
(02-25-2012 04:30 PM)hello Wrote:  Maybe it is his PR and maybe its not. Zac just hasn't been looking like himself lately. I won't jump to conclusions and judge him. From what I know of Paris, I hope they are not close friends. Her kind is not who Zac would want to get caught up with. It seems like its easy to get stuck in the party/drugs scene once your a celebrity. I hope Zac won't be another statistic. I kind of miss the clean looking Zac. This new Zac is going to take some getting used to.

See I think he's been looking more like himself lately than he has in awhile. There was a time when I would have agreed with you, but I think he's been looking pretty good lately.

As for Paris, I think they have some mutual friends like that producer who produced the Bahrani film). I'm not a fan of them hanging out/being friends/whatever, but there's nothin we can do about it so...
02-26-2012, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2012 11:56 AM by astridefron.)
I hope that it is a party and nothing else to this, Paris hasn't good reputation, i mean, she is so rebel, and Zac seems more mature to this kind of partys but i am not saying that is not good to he goes to the party but i am saying that i wouldn't like to this be a habit... Sad
sorry my english.. Sad

Heart

[Image: sinttulo1qip.jpg]
02-27-2012, 12:43 AM
at least Zacs having fun when im happy about
but yeah im not pretty happy that he went to Paris's party i mean shes after him Sad

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
02-28-2012, 11:16 PM
lol. love it!hot!

[Image: tumblr_m0ddokVVEH1roa2pto1_500.gif]