All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Book You Read or Currently Reading
02-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Last Book You Read or Currently Reading
I saw favorite books thread I just thought I would post what the last book you read or currently are ready. So post what your reading at the moment or what you read last.

my last book I read was The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo it was a really good book kept you guessing on what was going to happen. and the book I am reading now is called Destined the 9th book of The House Of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast. that series is good also.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading
Finished reading:
The Graveyard Book. Such a cute book! :') I really enjoyed it

Currently looking for a book to read on my Kindle. Not having any luck, as all that keep coming up, are those who self publish, who have bad plots ):

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
02-21-2012, 04:18 AM
I'm currently reading the latest ' Stefan's Diary's ' which I love.
02-22-2012, 01:50 AM
I'm reading (Dracula) by Bram Stoker.

We are what we pretend to be,so we must be careful what we pretend to be.
-kurt Vonnegu
always remember that you are absolutely unique
just like everyone else.
-margaret mead
03-06-2012, 02:31 PM
I just finished read Destind the 9th book of The House of Night books from P.C. and Kristin Cast.I thought it was a good book i cant wait for the tenth to come out.

I just started yesturday The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. I think its good so far I at least wanted to read the book before I see the movie when it comes out next month.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
03-11-2012, 08:12 AM
(02-22-2012 01:50 AM)Diva Wrote:  I'm reading (Dracula) by Bram Stoker.

Excellent book. I'm re-reading Death of a Saleman alongside a handful of random smatterings of philosophy and literary theory.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2012, 02:37 PM
I just read Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. (I had to read it for school, but it was good)

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
03-13-2012, 05:44 PM
I'm reading The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe by J Randy Taraborrelli.

[Image: cwLUJXCkxfi_7758966.jpg]
03-15-2012, 06:11 AM
(03-12-2012 02:37 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I just read Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. (I had to read it for school, but it was good)

I haven't read that but I believe they made a movie of it. I tend to stay away from Victorian female writers; that said, I prefer anything written by women in the victorian period to everything written today.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
03-17-2012, 08:19 PM
(03-15-2012 06:11 AM)Fruitfly Wrote:  
(03-12-2012 02:37 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I just read Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. (I had to read it for school, but it was good)

I haven't read that but I believe they made a movie of it. I tend to stay away from Victorian female writers; that said, I prefer anything written by women in the victorian period to everything written today.

They did make a movie out of it starring Kate Winslet as one of the main characters. I thought the book would be horrible, but it was funny. To me, it was like a soap opera/reality show in book form.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.