All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Book You Read or Currently Reading
06-13-2012, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2012 03:12 PM by BEE..)
RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading
A spoiler or two is in this post! In case anyone ended up reading this at some point

I'm 227/351 pages into All These Things I've Done.
I have to say that I'm a little annoyed with the author.

1) (Almost) Everyone in the books happens to have black hair.
2)They always have lasagne for lunch at the main characters school. (The second time it was mentioned, it was kinda funny... now it's become a joke |: )
3)The author skips writing about events that would probably give something more to the story.
(ie: the main character was told she cant date this cops son. they dated in secret anyway, and then got found out. the cop invited her round for dinner, but the author totally skipped it! along with the main characters friends birthday party!)

Just a small paragraph would have been great instead of skipping altogether!
And apparently the author is American but she's using British spelling. O.o
(It's not annoying, it's just something I noticed, haha.) Unless they changed it.. I read somewhere that they do that depending on the country..

Now it is a good read, and I will read the other two books when they are released, but for now.. (It is one I would probably read again, in a year or a little longer)

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - BEE. - 06-13-2012 02:49 PM