All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Zac's Twitter and Facebook Accounts
02-25-2012, 05:10 AM
RE: Zac's Twitter and Facebook Accounts
Its been verified now Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2012, 06:18 PM
(02-25-2012 05:10 AM)ebryant1993 Wrote:  Its been verified now Smile

YAAY! but you know what ive noticed? is that like all of the posts on the twitter account isnt like "checkout me and taylor on balahaahahaha" lol its like " checkout zac efron and taylor swift on balahahahahaha"

lol you know what i mean? like if it was him wouldnt he be saying stuff like me and i?

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.
02-25-2012, 07:02 PM
You're probably right, but we were warned that it wouldn't necessarily be him running it. I'm just hoping it gets a little more personal.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-25-2012, 08:06 PM
(02-25-2012 07:02 PM)michelle. Wrote:  You're probably right, but we were warned that it wouldn't necessarily be him running it. I'm just hoping it gets a little more personal.

Probably during TLO promo, it may get a little more personal, but not much.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
02-26-2012, 06:17 AM
I doubt it's going to get personal at all.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
02-26-2012, 10:28 AM
(02-26-2012 06:17 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I doubt it's going to get personal at all.

Well, situations evolve. (There was a time when he would not have a Twitter account at all.) Eventually, posting something from himself rather than a PR staffer will become irresistable - something he wants to say and can't wait for an interview: boosting a friend's project, promoting a charity, praising some music or film that he's excited about.

By "personal" I'm referring to content that originates with Zac, not content about his private life.
02-26-2012, 11:46 AM
(02-26-2012 10:28 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(02-26-2012 06:17 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I doubt it's going to get personal at all.

Well, situations evolve. (There was a time when he would not have a Twitter account at all.) Eventually, posting something from himself rather than a PR staffer will become irresistable - something he wants to say and can't wait for an interview: boosting a friend's project, promoting a charity, praising some music or film that he's excited about.

By "personal" I'm referring to content that originates with Zac, not content about his private life.

I agree with that. By using the term personal as I was referring to tweeting in a more personal manner like Ashley Tisdale did. I don't think that will ever happen,

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
02-26-2012, 01:15 PM
What I meant by "personal" was purely him typing his own tweets/statuses, or at least having something more than just promotional stuff.
If he could post some photos or whatever, that would be cool too.
I don't expect him to come out and tell him everything he's doing in life, who he's with or anything like that. Just enough that there's a bit of sincerity.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
02-26-2012, 02:08 PM
(02-26-2012 10:28 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  

I think that's what everyone on here meant by "personal" I don't think anyone here expects Zac to ever tweet about his private life.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
02-26-2012, 03:56 PM
About Zac's Twitter:
I do want Zac to make tweets, and it would be nice to know what he was up to occasionally. He doesn't have to tweet that often, but the thing I really want to be thankful of is that he's on Twitter. The tweets he makes could have a 'personal' touch to them, because part of the word 'personality' is personal. I just want Zac to tweet when he's ready. He may be hiding behind his team for tweets for now, but I think he'll have to tweet eventually! Even if it's just a simple greeting to his fans! Let's have Zac decide when he's ready to tweet. This is a new thing for Zac, so let's give him some time. Zac can say whatever he wants, whenever he wants. When I was on Twitter for the first time shortly after I signed up, I didn't know what to say and felt shy. Now I'm tweeting and re-tweeting like crazy! Maybe Zac is feeling shy?

That's what I have to say about Zac's Twitter.

About Zac's Facebook:
Wow! He's got more than 1,000,000 fans who love and support him on there! I'm one of those in the large number of fans of him! That's wonderful!

Heart 3/31/12 Zac tweeted on his Twitter! (@ZacEfron) Heart