All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Zac's Twitter and Facebook Accounts
02-22-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: Zac's Twitter and Facebook Accounts
Plain and simply, I should say... I would like Zac to "Take Over" his team's Twitter and tweet to us eventually, of course along with the important promotional things, too.

I would really like to see Zac tweet! His first tweet was a promotional one, let's just wait and see if he'll be tweeting tweet number two!

Who knows what'll happen next??

Heart 3/31/12 Zac tweeted on his Twitter! (@ZacEfron) Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2012, 05:17 PM
I wish he would make his own tweets, too. But he's got a lot of other things to do, so I understand if he can't.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-23-2012, 12:52 AM
For now I understand why he himself can't tweet, busy, and clearly he's not going to have much to say, except hey go see the lorax and the lucky one.
But some cool things would be for him to put up favorite quotes, what he's working on, sneak peeks, funny pictures etc.. But at the other hand, I think he stays happy and healthy by not being so public.. whatever makes him happy, and keeps his head on straight Big Grin
02-23-2012, 09:55 AM
To gain a lot of followers (and that's the point of a celebrity Twitter account, right?) he will need to include some occasional info that arouses fan interest.

Potential information comes in three classes: (1) public ("see my movie"); (2) personal stuff that he would talk about in interviews; (3) personal stuff that is no one else's business. obviously we will be getting class (1) info. What I'm saying is that there also has to be some class (2) stuff to tweek interest. For example, "Taylor Swift is teaching me how to play guitar" would be the sort of thing that fans would find interesting and wouldn't invade his private space since he talks about it in interviews anyway. He should also take advantage of this audience to promote things he is interested in, good movies he thinks people should see, charitable causes, that sort of thing.
02-23-2012, 11:50 AM
(02-23-2012 09:55 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  To gain a lot of followers (and that's the point of a celebrity Twitter account, right?) he will need to include some occasional info that arouses fan interest.

Potential information comes in three classes: (1) public ("see my movie"); (2) personal stuff that he would talk about in interviews; (3) personal stuff that is no one else's business. obviously we will be getting class (1) info. What I'm saying is that there also has to be some class (2) stuff to tweek interest. For example, "Taylor Swift is teaching me how to play guitar" would be the sort of thing that fans would find interesting and wouldn't invade his private space since he talks about it in interviews anyway. He should also take advantage of this audience to promote things he is interested in, good movies he thinks people should see, charitable causes, that sort of thing.

Exactly! This is what Colton Haynes does - he's pretty good at it too, that is, avoiding controversial topics and sticking to cross-promotions of other actors/actresses with whom he shares a manager or a publicist. He also comments on movies he thinks are good, musicians he likes (he loves Adele), and charities he promotes or with whom he is associated. He also tweets personal pictures, which are always of a safe nature.
He even tweeted a little video of him rapping with his costars.
What's interesting is he used to live around here, and I know people who know him well, and he's definitely NOT tweeting his private life, lol.

Zac could just as well do ALL these things and it would give fans the impression of intimacy. Besides, we all love it when he goofs off and acts crazy and jokes around. If his marketing team doesn't deliver on your #2 class, they're going to find fans abandoning these tools for Just Jared, Zefron, and other sites that offer more personality and intercommunication with other fans.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
02-23-2012, 04:08 PM
I'd love to see what a real tweet from Zac, himself is like and I don't care how many tweets he puts in, he just has to tweet to us, (once or twice at the most) even if he can find even just one minute just to write to us occasionally just to give us info about what kinds of projects he'll be working on. I think seeing a tweet from Zac is going to be a real treat!

I dreamed up one of his possible tweets and I would like to share!
"Hello to all of my fans on Twitter! I wanted to let you know I love each and every one of you and thanks for your support!"

Smile A fan can dream, right? Smile

02-23-2012, 06:15 PM
OK. so just to verify,
BOTH ARE REAAL. correct?

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.
02-23-2012, 08:06 PM
(02-23-2012 06:15 PM)ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ Wrote:  OK. so just to verify,
BOTH ARE REAAL. correct?

Yup! Look in the beginning of this thread! Kathryn said that the Twitter and Facebook were confirmed as his actual accounts a few days ago!

02-24-2012, 04:01 PM
(02-23-2012 08:06 PM)ZacAttack2290 Wrote:  
BOTH ARE REAAL. correct?

Yup! Look in the beginning of this thread! Kathryn said that the Twitter and Facebook were confirmed as his actual accounts a few days ago!

i went to the twitter and it doesnt say it was verified...

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.
02-24-2012, 04:50 PM
(02-24-2012 04:01 PM)ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ Wrote:  
(02-23-2012 08:06 PM)ZacAttack2290 Wrote:  
BOTH ARE REAAL. correct?

i went to the twitter and it doesnt say it was verified...

It's not verified yet. I wanna know what's taking so long though.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.