All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Poll: Single or Taken?
Single
Taken
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Valentine's Day
02-04-2012, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2012 11:15 AM by LoveYourFaith_OD.)
Valentine's Day
[Image: valentine-day-scrap-6.gif]

Official Valentine's Day Thread

How many of you are single, taken, divorced, or married?

Are you excited for the day, doing anything special, and who are you going to be spending this day with.

Also your feelings towards this particular day

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: Valentine's Day
I'm single never had a boyfriend to share Valentines day with so this day isnt the best for me lol. I will probably end up working, just to get the day off of my mind. I never really liked this holiday like I said because I never had anyone to share it with but I'm sure one of these years I will end up liking it. Maybe next year it will be different lol.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
Find all posts by this user
02-04-2012, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2012 01:30 PM by BEE..)
Valentines Day is a con everyone falls for every year. Everything goes up in price, and people still buy it.
Just wait until the day after and it'll all go back down [; I honestly can't stand it, and don't see a point in it.

I've never shared it with anyone, and don't care, as I've had more important things to focus on, in the first 18 years of my life. LOL. No point rushing into things.
I always get sarcastic comments saying 'I feel sorry for your husband.' and I laugh it off, and say 'Pshh, I'll just tell him I don't/won't celebrate it as it's pointless.' You can give presents, go out for a romantic meal and propose any day of the year. Why do it on this one day where everyone is expecting it?
That's how I feel anyway, haha

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
02-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Single on Valentine's Day for every year of my life. I'M NOT EVEN MAD

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
02-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Second year of being with Michael on Valentines Day.
It's not a big thing but it's funny how I used to say I could give a crap less about Valentines day because I'd always been single and hurt during this time of year BUT as I know everyone else will, once you start to date and actually find someone you love, it can become ur fav holiday and worst BECAUSE of the buying for a guy factor. Eeek it's weird. CHOCOLATE works though :]
02-08-2012, 12:25 AM
yeah I could care less about Valentines Day. I went 23 years without it I can last my whole life not celibarting it lol.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
02-08-2012, 05:02 PM
I never understood valentines. It's a pointless day, to make people feel bad about themselves. It's a hallmark holiday for sure. Everything is expensive for no reason.
WHy do you have to show love to someone on one day of the year? It should be everyday.

You can go on a nice dinner/date with someone you love anytime of the year. you can give them chocolates and flowers just because, not because you feel like you have to.

but i am taken, this will be the third valentines with him. my parents are strict, so i cannot go out much, but i love him dearly. we still exchange little gifts, but we promised nothing expensive, because why give something expensive on a day that is really just another day of the year.. we usually do little homemade gifts or little snacks.

My life is completely filled with pure bliss. <3
02-08-2012, 05:14 PM
(02-08-2012 12:25 AM)SLE Wrote:  yeah I could care less about Valentines Day. I went 23 years without it I can last my whole life not celibarting it lol.

LOL! :]

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
02-08-2012, 05:41 PM
My Valentine's Day plans include:

[Image: fxgcjr.gif]

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
02-08-2012, 06:37 PM
(02-04-2012 11:13 AM)MineIsMyBabyEfron Wrote:  [Image: valentine-day-scrap-6.gif]

Official Valentine's Day Thread

How many of you are single, taken, divorced, or married?

Are you excited for the day, doing anything special, and who are you going to be spending this day with.

Also your feelings towards this particular day

Was married, got divorced, now single. How's that?

I have a date - with my psychiatrist. She will ask me how its going, I'll say okay, and then she'll give me medication. Drugs for me, yaay. (They're not fun drugs.)

How do I feel about it? I think it feeds the unrealistic expectations young people have about what love is.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.