All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zac's fav locations and his car
02-01-2012, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2012 04:06 PM by Jay899.)
Zac's fav locations and his car
Hi,

sometimes there are paparazzi pictures on the internet when he tanks up etc. And I want to know which car(s) he drives.
And in which restaurants/bars he was spotted and seen last year in LA.

Let's collect please Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: Zac's fav locations and his car
(02-01-2012 04:06 PM)Jay899 Wrote:  Hi,

sometimes there are paparazzi pictures on the internet when he tanks up etc. And I want to know which car(s) he drives.

Errr. This thread seems a bit stalkerish.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2012, 06:59 PM
His car is an Audi S6.

But saying where he goes is a bit creepy.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
02-01-2012, 09:42 PM
(02-01-2012 04:06 PM)Jay899 Wrote:  Hi,

Why...are you writing a report?

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
02-02-2012, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 03:30 AM by Jay899.)
(02-01-2012 06:59 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  His car is an Audi S6.

Thank you. But I think he mentioned in an interview that he owns more cars?

What's creepy about collecting facts, that are around the internet? LA is a big city. Checking out restaurants your fav actor likes is like a perfect recommendation for me. And seriously: I didn't ask like "Tell me every location he visits frequently or 20+ times last year. I wanna wait 24/7 there for him cuz he went there ONCE" Big Grin More like: Staples Centre, Zen Food, Jinky’s Cafe, Palm restaurant... etc
02-02-2012, 07:01 AM
(02-02-2012 03:13 AM)Jay899 Wrote:  
(02-01-2012 06:59 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  His car is an Audi S6.

Thank you. But I think he mentioned in an interview that he owns more cars?

What's creepy about collecting facts, that are around the internet? LA is a big city. Checking out restaurants your fav actor likes is like a perfect recommendation for me. And seriously: I didn't ask like "Tell me every location he visits frequently or 20+ times last year. I wanna wait 24/7 there for him cuz he went there ONCE" Big Grin More like: Staples Centre, Zen Food, Jinky’s Cafe, Palm restaurant... etc

He has Delorean and a Mustang from his grandpa, but that's it.

I feel weird talking about places he likes to go.

{c} michelle.
02-02-2012, 10:37 AM
(02-02-2012 07:01 AM)mirandagirl Wrote:  He has Delorean and a Mustang from his grandpa, but that's it.

And we don't know the status of those old cars - it's been several years and we haven't heard a mention of any progress on restoring them.

I don't feel weird talking about things that are public information. Oddly, Zac doesn't seem to have a lot a favorite places (except Lakers games, lots of repeat business there). There's a diner in Toluca Lake where he's done interviews, met Ashley and other friends for lunch, etc., called Paty's or Patty's or something like that. But I can't recall any other place where's he's been more than once.
02-02-2012, 10:51 AM
(02-02-2012 10:37 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(02-02-2012 07:01 AM)mirandagirl Wrote:  He has Delorean and a Mustang from his grandpa, but that's it.

And we don't know the status of those old cars - it's been several years and we haven't heard a mention of any progress on restoring them.

I don't feel weird talking about things that are public information. Oddly, Zac doesn't seem to have a lot a favorite places (except Lakers games, lots of repeat business there). There's a diner in Toluca Lake where he's done interviews, met Ashley and other friends for lunch, etc., called Paty's or Patty's or something like that. But I can't recall any other place where's he's been more than once.

He said in the NYE interviews that he still had the Delorean and the Mustang.

{c} michelle.
02-02-2012, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 08:22 PM by Jay899.)
If it was just about the movies I'd go in a general movie forum and not where paparazzi photos were published when they appear and talk about "keepin privacy", mixing myself under people who are above-average daydreaming/fancying etc about someone they never met in person. Actually I think that is weird. What I like: this site says "respectful". And I don't understand why people like you use their precious time to post in threads offtopic or make the effort to develop "weird feelings" for things they are not interested in. It was just a question and noone is forced to talk about this topic. To keep it real: you only live once.
02-03-2012, 10:23 AM
(02-02-2012 09:18 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  okay whatever have fun with your fact finding on ZAC. =)

Actually, I think fact-finding is important, considering all the misinformation and outright fiction on the Internet. For example, I have seen his current car referred to as an Audi S5 and S6. So which is it, and when did he replace his original Audi? I don't think Zac would have any reluctance to talk about this, it's not "personal" information (and what the hell, guys like to talk about their cars).

We aren't peeking into windows here, we're talking about stuff that has appeared in photos taken in public places and that Zac has talked about himself in interviews. He would probably prefer not to be photographed everywhere he goes, but that's the way it is, and he has a very sensible attitude about it ("you won't here me whining"). I don't think we need to be more sensitive about his off-screen life than he is himself.