All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OMG this pic are so hot! i know they are captures from the trailer but..i loved it!
01-26-2012, 10:05 PM
OMG this pic are so hot! i know they are captures from the trailer but..i loved it!
I FOUND IT AND I LOVED IT!!!!! OMG I WANNA SEE THE MOVIE RIGHT NOW! HAHA

[Image: zacefron201.jpg]

[IMG=http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9725/zacefron19.jpg][/IMG]

[Image: zacefron17.jpg]

[Image: zacefron22q.jpg]

Heart

[Image: sinttulo1qip.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: OMG this pic are so hot! i know they are captures from the trailer but..i loved it!
Why she holding the underwear? gosh
He'll take it off soon or later anyway..

01-27-2012, 01:35 PM
RE: OMG this pic are so hot! i know they are captures from the trailer but..i loved it!
(01-26-2012 10:05 PM)astridefron Wrote:  I FOUND IT AND I LOVED IT!!!!! OMG I WANNA SEE THE MOVIE RIGHT NOW! HAHA

[Image: zacefron201.jpg]

[IMG=http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9725/zacefron19.jpg][/IMG]

[Image: zacefron17.jpg]

[Image: zacefron22q.jpg]
Quite a picture-WOW!

With God all things are possible!
01-27-2012, 01:45 PM
Can that be me instead of her! lol Big Grin
01-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Lol what I never understood was why he is so rough in these scenes? Like the biting and dude they barely closed their mouths! Must be the script but shouldn't the first time be taken slower? Guess ill have to watch to find out *shrugging with no objections*
01-27-2012, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2012 07:49 PM by Fruitfly.)
What I can't understand is why she's holding his underwear with one hand while feeling him with the other. I'd be playing dem bongos like an African Pymie at a cannibal convention!

We got butt but it ain't from Boston...

PS: I *like* the biting. I wish he'd bite me!

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-27-2012, 10:22 PM
(01-27-2012 07:47 PM)Fruitfly Wrote:  What I can't understand is why she's holding his underwear with one hand while feeling him with the other. I'd be playing dem bongos like an African Pymie at a cannibal convention!

We got butt but it ain't from Boston...

PS: I *like* the biting. I wish he'd bite me!

haha your posts are always entertaining to read

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
01-28-2012, 03:16 PM
(01-27-2012 10:35 AM)zodiac Wrote:  Why she holding the underwear?

Who cares?!!!!

I'm melting hereBig Grin

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
02-01-2012, 10:36 PM
he supposedly bites her thigh in a sex scene.. must be into biting... Wink
02-02-2012, 08:41 AM
(02-01-2012 10:36 PM)toriwesley Wrote:  he supposedly bites her thigh in a sex scene.. must be into biting... Wink

I would love to have his dental impressions all over my body, but he's gotta realize his arms are prime bitin material, lmao.

Okay, I need to tone it down. Where's the smiley with the devil horns?

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.