All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beauty and the Beast 3D
01-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Beauty and the Beast 3D
Who's going to it or already went? I went last night. It was really cute :]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: Beauty and the Beast 3D
I want to. Seen it a lot on TV lately.

I think it's getting a little boring, actually. The plot is so romantic, but the songs kinda seem choppy and don't really fit into the storyline.

Plus, some of the elements kinda freak you out a little.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
01-15-2012, 10:08 AM
Okay, I'm going to be honest here...I love Beauty and The Beast as well as a handful of other movies that have been re-released. However, I find it pretty annoying that everything is being released in 3D, just in order to make some extra money. Personally, I don't find 3D all that amazing...I don't even really like it and the price is just outrageous.
If people enjoy it, that's fine and their own choice, I'm just saying that's how I feel.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2012, 11:58 AM
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they the little mermaid do the same thing because it looks to be like ever since the lion king did that every old Disney movie wants to do that

I'm taking my daughter to see it later on today she's been begging me to see it all week

[Image: tumblr_lpyk4aphgy1r1a7uno2_500.gif]
One life to live, one purpose to serve and that's as my mom's son who she watches from above. My only mom is that to my mother and still loving uncle to my dead nephew. You two are my heart.
01-15-2012, 02:49 PM
I love Beauty And The Beast,I am so excited to see this!

I got The Lion King 3D for Christmas and it is actually amazing,although it only adds depth it makes the movie better and they do add somethings into the movies that come at you as well.

[Image: cwLUJXCkxfi_7758966.jpg]
01-15-2012, 04:16 PM
I won't be going to see all the 3D movies. It would be awesome but I'm not paying $14 a movie just to add some depth to my picture. BATB was just a special thing to me because I've always wanted that kind of romance PLUS I see my bf (who I made come along with my family) as both Gaston and the Beast haha.

I know for a fact that Finding Nemo is going to be in 3D probably next cause they showed a preview for it. I just hope that if the 3D thing keeps up that eventually it'll become cheaper. I'm tired of paying 14 bucks to make my eyes hurt lol. BATB was cute though and I'm glad I went.

It occurred to me during the movie though that Disney movies are so dark and stuff. idk how I wasn't kinda freaked out all the time as a small kid watching them. I think just being an adult I see how much abuse Belle went through and I have experience in people being mean to me through school so I just hits a nerve more.
01-15-2012, 05:04 PM
why bother i already got this on DVD I can watch it anytime.

i mean sure i was a little young when this came out the first time in cinemas.
plus 3D today sucks 3D back in the 90s were way better more realistic back then

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
01-16-2012, 04:17 AM
Wow some of you people are just plain rude you know that? This isn't a place to bash what you think of the movie. I just freaking asked who was going to see it or not. Whatever. Why I try to have anything meaningful go on around here is beyond me.