All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!
01-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Hello Everyone!
Hey everyone!
My name is Kelly.
I live in the UK, but I am from Brazil.
Hmm... what else?
My first "encounter" with Zac was "17 Again", which I really enjoyed, after that my sister told me about High School Musical, I watched it and loved it.
After that, I looked for other movies he was in. I was very impressed by his performance in "Charlie St Cloud". Very very touching!
Apart from Zac Efron, I am also a Bon Jovi fan (huuuuuge fan! They are my favorite band), which makes "New Year's Eve" a double pleasure for me. Big Grin
I am addicted to American TV series such as The Vampire Diaries, The Mentalist, Friends, Alias, Charmed, and so on.
I love reading. The last book I read was "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks (I'm sure you've heard of it Tongue) and I highly recommend it. I am now reading "Dear John" by the same author.
This forum seems great and there is so so much to read!
I have a few questions, I hope someone can help me out...
How many fans are we in this forum and what's the age of the fans here?
Not that it matters, but I am just curious... I am 25, by the way.
One more thing... (if someone could please direct me to the right thread about this subject, that'd be a blessing!) do we know if there will be a UK premiere for "The Lucky One"?
Sorry I wrote so much.
Thanks for having me and I look forward to getting to know everyone!
xx Kelly
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Hello Everyone!
Welcome! I'm Miranda, and I'm 19.

There's like 120 active people on the forum. I don't they're all on at the same time. But I'm fairly new (only been on here a year) so you should probably ask someone else.

& If you want to discuss The Lucky One go here http://www.zefron.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=72

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2012, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 04:56 PM by BEE..)
Welcome to zefron! I'm Bee [:
And, I'm on the lookout for any premiere info on TLO. (:

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
Find all posts by this user
01-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Welcome Kellyfiestas!

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user