All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Talk about yourself...
01-02-2012, 03:08 AM
Talk about yourself...
Whether its a confession, lie, or random fact . Talk about yourself

I'm a bi 22 year old man who is currently living with his 5 year old daughter.
Full name is Jackson Andrew Collins and I am currently in a relationship. I reside in Vancouver, Canada and am a very bliingual person.

[Image: tumblr_lpyk4aphgy1r1a7uno2_500.gif]
One life to live, one purpose to serve and that's as my mom's son who she watches from above. My only mom is that to my mother and still loving uncle to my dead nephew. You two are my heart.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2012, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 03:28 AM by Stephanie.)
RE: Talk about yourself...
I'm Stephanie and umm well last night (new yrs eve) was my bf Michael and I's 1 year anniversary. My confession is that while I love him and everything, I feel like this year was not what I wanted it to be. He just didn't bring the romance and I'm honestly hurt....so hurt that I started bawling my eyes out over and over again since 6pm today and made him feel like the worst boyfriend in the entire world. I didn't plan for this to happen and he claims he's not mad at me, but he's really sensitive and now I think I've gone and screwed up my entire relationship with him. I tend to do this a lot. Just another reason of many why he deserves someone better than I could ever be. I'm gonna start to cry again if I don't stop writing this.
01-02-2012, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 11:40 PM by mirandagirl.)
I'm Miranda, and I'm 19. I'm from Alabama (No, we're not racist or redneck hillbillies down here). I enjoying watching movies probably more than I should. I have an unhealthy obsession with Zac Efron and Taylor Swift. I fangirl over Ryan Gosling and Bradley Cooper. Favorite color is pink. My voice sounds like a little kid's voice (not cute). I played soccer my whole life, but haven't gotten to play much this year.

If I think of anything else, I'll add it.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2012, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 08:27 PM by cosmic bliss.)
I loved being 36/37 yrs old
Quartz crystals are fantastic channelers of energy
Only 100% pure essential oils, tyvm..never synthetics
Dancing makes me come alive
I always wanted to voice a cartoon character
..and I won a contest for 'Best Witch Cackle'
:}

*damn jackie collins...u started young !
01-02-2012, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 09:22 PM by Fruitfly.)
I'm a very complicated person, so today I'm only going to talk about my passion for dancing!

Zac's recent NYE dancing scene recalled to me some of the best dancing scenes I've witnessed in movies:

We'll start in the 70's with John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever and Staying Alive. This was HIS scene back then, its what made his career IMHO:

And then there was Footloose (cough, cough). Never translated into the clubs. Most b-boys were breakdancing and skaters/punks/goths, etc were doing the Belinda Carlisle and Billy Idol. Nothing good was glistened from that kind of cheese.

Enter the 90's, and Paris is Burning. If you haven't seen the movie Paris is Burning, you should. It deals with the make-shift gay families of Harlem and their balls. Madonna pretty much ripped off the genius Willie Ninja of Harlem and left him to die of AIDS:

Voguing:

There have been plenty of musicals that include dancing (Grease, HSM, etc) but these were dance movies that translated onto the dance floor.

I still watch em from to time to see if I can learn a new move.

And just for fun, here's me dancing, if you can see it, lmao!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.p...1068269809

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
01-02-2012, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 11:36 PM by ANNAA..)
My name's Anna. I'm 17 years old. I am a senior in high school. I live in the US. I've danced since I was 8. Anybody who says it's not a sport will get a beating. I have loved Zac Efron since January 20th, 2006. My favorite TV shows are Full House, Criminal Minds and That 70's Show. My guilty pleasure is reality tv. I love horror movies. My favorite color is purple. I have never seen Avatar. Umm... I've lost so many people in my life that I've made it much harder to let people in. I hate goodbyes more than anything.
01-03-2012, 10:29 AM
(01-02-2012 11:35 PM)ANNAA. Wrote:  I've danced since I was 8. Anybody who says it's not a sport will get a beating.

Right there with ya sister. In first grade I used to go over to my friend Brian Sullivan's house and we would dance to - get this - KISS and the Bay City Rollers. He was break dancing, doing the worm, and I was doing the S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y to BCR. He ended up playing metal guitar; I ended up a club queen till I almost self-destructed.

Are you a professional dancer or a street dancer? What's your style, or are you (this is me) an amalgamation of a bunch of different ones?

(01-02-2012 11:35 PM)ANNAA. Wrote:  Umm... I've lost so many people in my life that I've made it much harder to let people in. I hate goodbyes more than anything.

"My friend Mikey says that people who go through hard times, it’s hard for them to get close to people. And I bet Alex – it’s hard for him to get close to anybody. But just because one person hurts you doesn’t mean God wanted it to happen or that everybody will. You know, sometimes, another person can help make it better." - Jake Anderson.

I place the answer in the mouth of a character but can't follow his advice. I, like you, have the exact same experience. I'm truly sorry that at 17, you have the wisdom / experience of someone twice your age. That is truly a tragedy.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
01-03-2012, 02:36 PM
..funny, one of the 1st things I said, when I joined this site Nov 2010 was... I think Zac should be Tony Manero in a remake of Saturday Night Fever

If ever there's a remake, I hope he's it!
01-03-2012, 05:26 PM
(01-03-2012 02:36 PM)cosmic bliss Wrote:  ..funny, one of the 1st things I said, when I joined this site Nov 2010 was... I think Zac should be Tony Manero in a remake of Saturday Night Fever

If ever there's a remake, I hope he's it!

Where do I go to sign up for that?!!

01-04-2012, 03:05 AM
I am obsessed with Ashley Tisdale. She's truly an inspiration

[Image: selena-gomez-otherside-album.jpg]
Love is not a game that can be played with just a jist of lust because it'll tear you apart the moment things go wrong. <3