All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rants.
02-26-2012, 06:42 PM
RE: Rants.
(02-25-2012 10:35 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(02-25-2012 07:42 PM)christiejlove Wrote:  I hate being in the same room as loud people. They are the worst. They're all over the place, and I'm like, okay, CALM THE HELL DOWN!!! Just because you and your friends act like that, doesn't mean you have to reduce the rest of us to suffering through it.

It's even worse when they're loud AND drunk lol.

Oh my. That would be my worst nightmare.

My life is boring but who said it had to be full of excitement? No one!

My favorite kind of day is a drama free day.Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2012, 06:46 PM
(02-26-2012 06:42 PM)christiejlove Wrote:  
(02-25-2012 10:35 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(02-25-2012 07:42 PM)christiejlove Wrote:  I hate being in the same room as loud people. They are the worst. They're all over the place, and I'm like, okay, CALM THE HELL DOWN!!! Just because you and your friends act like that, doesn't mean you have to reduce the rest of us to suffering through it.

It's even worse when they're loud AND drunk lol.

Oh my. That would be my worst nightmare.

I've had that experience with my bf's cousin and her bff. Luckily I had a drink and didn't care TOO much but afterwards once I heard about all the crap they said about me and how I was "drunk" I remembered why I never went out when they were drunk. Pretty bad when people are better to be around when they have been drinking. That's just sad.
02-29-2012, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-29-2012 08:59 PM by BEE..)
I don't rant very often. But when I do, I hate it because I know there are people out there worse off than me.

But I really, really, really hate having M.E! I've been ill since September 2006. Just TWO months from becoming a teenager, and since then my life has gone down hill. I played A LOT of sports. Seven at once, and I really miss it all. I was in better shape than I am now, and I miss that. I've not too long turned 18, and a couple opf days ago, the fact that I'm 20 next year just hit me. That's really scary fdor me, as I've been cooped up inside since I was 13. I don't have any friends my own age. [and to be honest I can't be bothered with immature teenagers, who think it's "cool" to get so drunk they don't remember their night.] That's all they are around where I live. I get on better with adults, as that's all I've been around since falling ill. I miss seeing people my own age though. I really do. Lately my sleep have been TERRIBLE! I'm currently really tired, but wide awake, and only get 3-4 hours of sleep, as I fall asleep at 5AM, which is CRAZY!
Okay, so last year I did manage to get onto a 3 month college course, which I absolutely loved! And the tutor, well he was fantastic with dealing with me and my M.E. After finishing the 3 month course, I did gain two qualifications which is great! I still can't believe I've had to give up the 1 year course, and it's a shame he's not there. Don't you hate it when you only just learn you can trust someone only to find they're not in the place they told you they'd be if you ever needed to talk? He's the sort of person who doesn't judge you.
For nearly two years now, I've been going through something which a majority of people don't believe in/think is weird, but I can't explain it. All I can say is, that I love it!
I do know what I would like to do when I [hopefully] get better. Maybe just travel for a little while if I can. New York is at the top of my list. I've been so cooped up, I just want to see how beautiful the world really is!

Sometime I actually sit and wonder if I really am supposed to work with animals. I mean, I LOVE them, but I don't know who I want to be. I don't even know who I am yet.
Iknow I'm just 18, and I have years to decide, but I like to keep busy, and having something to aim for makes me happy. I just need to figure out what it is I have to aim for. It might sound crazy, but I don't know what my interests are. Or my personality.

I just don't know any more. I'm stuck.

[Sorry for any spelling/grammar/non capital letter errors. I'm not really in the mood to correct myself right now.]

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
03-01-2012, 02:18 AM
(02-29-2012 08:50 PM)BEE. Wrote:  I don't rant very often. But when I do, I hate it because I know there are people out there worse off than me.

But I really, really, really hate having M.E! I've been ill since September 2006. Just TWO months from becoming a teenager, and since then my life has gone down hill. I played A LOT of sports. Seven at once, and I really miss it all. I was in better shape than I am now, and I miss that. I've not too long turned 18, and a couple opf days ago, the fact that I'm 20 next year just hit me. That's really scary fdor me, as I've been cooped up inside since I was 13. I don't have any friends my own age. [and to be honest I can't be bothered with immature teenagers, who think it's "cool" to get so drunk they don't remember their night.] That's all they are around where I live. I get on better with adults, as that's all I've been around since falling ill. I miss seeing people my own age though. I really do. Lately my sleep have been TERRIBLE! I'm currently really tired, but wide awake, and only get 3-4 hours of sleep, as I fall asleep at 5AM, which is CRAZY!
Okay, so last year I did manage to get onto a 3 month college course, which I absolutely loved! And the tutor, well he was fantastic with dealing with me and my M.E. After finishing the 3 month course, I did gain two qualifications which is great! I still can't believe I've had to give up the 1 year course, and it's a shame he's not there. Don't you hate it when you only just learn you can trust someone only to find they're not in the place they told you they'd be if you ever needed to talk? He's the sort of person who doesn't judge you.
For nearly two years now, I've been going through something which a majority of people don't believe in/think is weird, but I can't explain it. All I can say is, that I love it!
I do know what I would like to do when I [hopefully] get better. Maybe just travel for a little while if I can. New York is at the top of my list. I've been so cooped up, I just want to see how beautiful the world really is!

Sometime I actually sit and wonder if I really am supposed to work with animals. I mean, I LOVE them, but I don't know who I want to be. I don't even know who I am yet.
Iknow I'm just 18, and I have years to decide, but I like to keep busy, and having something to aim for makes me happy. I just need to figure out what it is I have to aim for. It might sound crazy, but I don't know what my interests are. Or my personality.

[Sorry for any spelling/grammar/non capital letter errors. I'm not really in the mood to correct myself right now.]

I learned in my psych class that at the age of 18 to even till ur 30's you don't always know what ur gonna do with ur life. Even at ages beyond 30 you don't know. Life is constantly full of changes and surprises. Things will be tough but just keep doing what you're doing and make every day count. That's all you can really do. Just keep positive to the best of your ability and remember that you have people around you that care deeply for you :]
03-01-2012, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 02:35 PM by BEE..)
(03-01-2012 02:18 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(02-29-2012 08:50 PM)BEE. Wrote:  I don't rant very often. But when I do, I hate it because I know there are people out there worse off than me.

I learned in my psych class that at the age of 18 to even till ur 30's you don't always know what ur gonna do with ur life. Even at ages beyond 30 you don't know. Life is constantly full of changes and surprises. Things will be tough but just keep doing what you're doing and make every day count. That's all you can really do. Just keep positive to the best of your ability and remember that you have people around you that care deeply for you :]

That helps. It's good to know I'm not the only one, haha. Thanks [:

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
03-04-2012, 04:22 PM
I got the chance to eat an alligator this weekend

[Image: tumblr_lpyk4aphgy1r1a7uno2_500.gif]
One life to live, one purpose to serve and that's as my mom's son who she watches from above. My only mom is that to my mother and still loving uncle to my dead nephew. You two are my heart.
03-11-2012, 02:14 PM
(03-04-2012 04:22 PM)JacksonCollins Wrote:  I got the chance to eat an alligator this weekend

I don't think your ex would appreciate being called an alligator. (-;

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2012, 02:03 PM
(03-04-2012 04:22 PM)JacksonCollins Wrote:  I got the chance to eat an alligator this weekend

I've eaten fried alligator before. It's not that bad.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
03-13-2012, 02:54 AM
Well I could play this game too.

Every time I go into a thread I see it littered by garbage and posts aimed to get others upset. People are fighting and I THINK it's always about me so I jump in. Now I'm sooo upset because I have no idea why people aren't responding to me except to be mean. I should just go crawl into a hole and hide.

(Reread this with complete sarcasm and smile now)

How depressing would that kind of rant be? It would be centered on my entire life only being this site. Lets start new rants that aren't so downright demeaning.

Like I'm upset because my favorite pair of jeans is still in the wash.
Or my best friend and I aren't talking
Or my bf lost his job because his family sucks
Or I've got no rants because life isn't always bad

Ugh it's like 1am right now and I'm in no mood to deal with anything. There's a reason I keep saying I won't be coming back here.
Way too much drama and for some reason I can't stay away.
03-13-2012, 11:55 AM
I know I probably shouldn't rant about anything, but I just have to do this.

I absolutely hate it when others can voice their opinions on certain things & I can't. They can go on & on about anything they want, but the minute I express mine I'm called on it. Why is that?...

If they can do it, I certainly should be allowed too also. Why are they given a special privilege, yet I'm not. Talk about double standarding issues.

By the way, I'm not talking about this forum. Of all places, I'm talking about on my Facebook page. I posted something last night & someone I thought was a friend certainly put me in my place. Now I feel sad & terrible. I'm so sorry I just had to rant my feelings somewhere that I won't be judged. Thank you so much for listening.

[Image: 33xc8rr.jpg]
Sig By: Me
ZEfronAttackCom
Been A Zefronite Since: August 2007