All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rants.
02-19-2012, 11:02 AM
RE: Rants.
Maybe it's just me, but I find it extremely annoying when people constantly choose to complain about every little thing. I mean, when someone has stuff that someone else would do anything for, yet they still complain because they want MORE. I don't understand how/why people are so ungrateful. It kind of sickens me, and I wish more people would just be happy with what they do have.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2012, 01:29 PM
I love my job because they treat people good and Im always at work on time and I hardly ask off so what pissed me off is when i finally ask off he doesnt schedule me off those days that I need off. Im not complaining that I hate my job or my boss I was just saying that because it just pissed me off. I will get those days off because like I said I asked them off a couple weeks ago. last year I got screwed over from a couple days of work because I asked off but i didnt get them because at the time they were understaff and I had like one day off during the week but this time when I really want off he doesnt give me those days but Im going to clear it up with him this week and he will have to give me those days off because i already payed for part of my trip. Im not complaing Im just pissed off at the moment. I think if any of you were in my shoes right now you would be pissed off too.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
Find all posts by this user
02-19-2012, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2012 01:38 PM by michelle..)
(02-19-2012 12:37 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  
(02-19-2012 11:02 AM)michelle. Wrote:  Maybe it's just me, but I find it extremely annoying when people constantly choose to complain about every little thing. I mean, when someone has stuff that someone else would do anything for, yet they still complain because they want MORE. I don't understand how/why people are so ungrateful. It kind of sickens me, and I wish more people would just be happy with what they do have.

i agree totally with this especially people who complain about there jobs, when people like me would do almost anything and give anything to work. For example this girl that goes to my college complains constantly about the bosses and her job. and am like DUDE just be happy that you have a darn job period. i don't even have a freaking job and you don't see me complaining GOD. i mean what more do they want? if i do complain about something it would be about me not having a job,and even then i don't have no reason to complain because i have my health, strength, and a loving supportive family.

I agree. I know people like that, too!
I'm struggling to even find a job at all. I'd be so happy to work ANYWHERE, regardless of the circumstances. At least it's SOMETHING.
I just wish people would understand that.

02-19-2012, 04:24 PM
lol I agree ....except I was complaining about my past jobs. If you had them you would hate them too. It was the worst jobs for like hardly any money.
02-19-2012, 04:41 PM
That's one thing. It's just when some people are constantly complaining and are NEVER satisfied.
I understand if it's just sometimes and it's not about every little thing.

02-19-2012, 07:14 PM
(02-19-2012 04:41 PM)michelle. Wrote:  That's one thing. It's just when some people are constantly complaining and are NEVER satisfied.
I understand if it's just sometimes and it's not about every little thing.

Yeah I know exactly what u mean.....especially on here lol
02-19-2012, 10:22 PM
I never complain about working well I do but that is if I work too much. but like I said before I love my job but I should get those days off because I have erned them and asked those days off. But I dont complain about every little thing but I agree some people can complain about the simplest stuff when it comes to a job. Its like at least you got a job some people dont have jobs and there suffering. I also dont really like Rich snobby people or snobby rich kids because if they dont get what they want they complain and they B**** about it to there parents until there parents give them what they wont. those people talk down to the people that need it.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
02-20-2012, 10:49 AM
Yes. And I just want to clear this up, just in case anyone took what I said the wrong way.
My original post was not directed at ANYONE on this forum, and it wasn't just job specific.
I just don't want anyone to think I was calling them out in any way.
It was meant to be a general statement, brought up by some tweets made by someone I used to be very close with.

Even if you guys on here have some complaints about your job, and/or whatever else, that's understandable.
At least your complaints are in moderation and aren't about every single thing.

02-20-2012, 05:33 PM
Well, I'm glad. I didn't want to offend anyone.

02-21-2012, 02:31 AM
This is kinda a fun rant cause I'm not really all THAT mad but someone tell me why my puppy finds it cool at 11pm to start freaking out and going to the bathroom on the floor in 3 different spots, forcing me to clean him and the floors up? ....and then break him up from a fight with my older dog. He's got way too much energy.