All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rants.
04-10-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: Rants.
Now not only did this girl steal my guy best friend of 9 years from me, but they're dating now. Like Idk what to do with my life now. I've never been this depressed before.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2012, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 01:29 AM by Stephanie.)
(04-10-2012 02:45 AM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  I honestly think this forum changed so much over the past couple years, especially when Zac and Vanessa broke up. And quite honestly, I don't even recognize this place anymore. I just don't.

I mean, we are just fighting over the small stuff, when in reality, all the arguments here are just blown way out of proportion. Nobody has the slightest idea what we are even doing here anymore.

Once upon a time, this place was so full of love, that everyone was welcome. Now, there's arguments everywhere and no one has the right to express their own opinion of what they think about something without getting into another argument down the line a few pages later.

I'm sick of it. And I'm just about done with it. There has been at LEAST 3 or 4 threads made to TRY to get things back where they belong but obviously it seems like the forum is just about done. It isn't even about Zac anymore. And I'm shocked.

Zac shouldn't have to see this, and neither should we. What were once our best friends in common are now our worst enemies.

If I may speak for Zac here, and I'm sure someone will make this into the biggest counterargument I've seen yet, I think he'd be so upset at what this forum has become. He wouldn't even recognize this place.

He would cry about this for a long time, and he'd probably even give up acting and probably not even be recognized anymore. And all because of what this forum has become.

I'm just dumbfounded now. We are clueless to what we are even doing that we now lost sight of what Zefron.com was in the first place. Kathryn made this place so we can all be friends and connect over Zac and talk about whatever else we like. But we are now mortal enemies and we grew up and lost interest in everything here.

I'm not singling anyone out here, because we all are at fault here. ALL OF US. Not just ONE person, as it may seem.

While I know for a fact that Zac has bigger fish to fry than to worry about a fan forum, I do see ur point. I have apologized for my outburst last night and hope that people can understand that I did mean what I said, but I shouldn't have said it in such a rude way. I'm 21 yrs old and should know better than to let people get to me. I don't think it's THAT dramatic that the entire place is going under. I just think we're in a period of change and that change could end the forum or make it stronger. If anyone looked around it seems like what is happening is we're simply getting older and finding other interests. While I used to spend literally 24 hrs on this forum, I am lucky to spend 2 hrs in an entire day. We are all moving on and it's not a sad thing. This forum will stay and wait for all of us to periodically come back to check stuff out. Idk we can't MAKE people get along and we can't pretend that people aren't going to express how they feel. What's important is that people bounce back afterwards and get on with life. I think we've all been way too dramatic over the past week or so.

In fact I don't think the fights that I've been apart of have been about Zac at all and those ones are the ones that hurt the most because they are personal. Honestly I think the Zac Vanessa, Butt naked paps, new bf/ new gf/ rumors and garbage people are fighting over is just really stupid. We used to have a rule that nobody could discuss Zac and Vanessa and honestly I think that needs to be put into place again. If people can't control the fights about those subjects then put them off limits and give warnings to anyone who disobeys. Sure people would probably leave and get mad but EVERYONE seems to come back. It's like a bad drug on here that nobody really leaves for good. We all love the drama too dang much or something.

idk I like how loose the rules are on here now but I think it's time structure was brought back into here.
Find all posts by this user
04-12-2012, 01:54 PM
AGH!!

So you have a girlfriend, yet I came over yesterday and you were flirting with me like crazy, telling me how amazing we'd be together, then I tell you I like you a LOT and you say you feel the same, yet when I'm like 'but what about your girlfriend' you're all 'well, i'm with her, so..' wtf?!
You moan to me about her all the freakin' time, sayin how you think she's cheating, how much she annoys you, you find it hilarious when she nearly dumps you, but you STILL Wanna be with her, over me, when you're saying how amazing we'd be together?

ugh.
):

[Image: 1-1.png]
04-13-2012, 05:30 PM
(04-08-2012 10:11 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I recently found out that this girl I go to college with that I thought was my friend stole my guy best friend of 9 years from me. This has probably made me feel the worst I have ever felt. I feel like I'm not even good enough for my best friend, so I'm not good enough for anyone.

(04-10-2012 09:30 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Now not only did this girl steal my guy best friend of 9 years from me, but they're dating now. Like Idk what to do with my life now. I've never been this depressed before.

This just gets better and better *cue sarcastic voice*

So yesterday, I went to see a play at my college like I always do. Guess what I see? This backstabbing girl with my best guy friend holding hands. If it wasn't bad enough that I knew they were dating after she stole my best friend from me, seeing them together just made me feel way worse if that was even possible.

This doesn't even sound like real life tbh. Maybe this is all just a horrible dream.

{c} michelle.
04-14-2012, 04:29 AM
(04-13-2012 05:30 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  
(04-08-2012 10:11 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I recently found out that this girl I go to college with that I thought was my friend stole my guy best friend of 9 years from me. This has probably made me feel the worst I have ever felt. I feel like I'm not even good enough for my best friend, so I'm not good enough for anyone.

(04-10-2012 09:30 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Now not only did this girl steal my guy best friend of 9 years from me, but they're dating now. Like Idk what to do with my life now. I've never been this depressed before.

This just gets better and better *cue sarcastic voice*

So yesterday, I went to see a play at my college like I always do. Guess what I see? This backstabbing girl with my best guy friend holding hands. If it wasn't bad enough that I knew they were dating after she stole my best friend from me, seeing them together just made me feel way worse if that was even possible.

This doesn't even sound like real life tbh. Maybe this is all just a horrible dream.

Did u like this guy or was he just a friend? It's sad but girls are so heartless when it comes to men. The rare ones have class but quite a few will stop at nothing as long as they get some or have someone to show off.
04-14-2012, 04:28 PM
He was my best friend for 9 years and seeing this girl basically make him not want to be my bets friend anymore is frustrating.

{c} michelle.
04-26-2012, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2012 02:35 PM by lashay12.)
delete

http://www.zefron.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1069[IMG]http:

Blush

IN THEATERS NOW Big Grin
04-28-2012, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2012 03:37 PM by lashay12.)
nah screw that no one is running me away from anything or going to stop me for saying what i want on threads. is a free damn country and i have the freedom of speech and i be damn if anyone will take that from me. if people dont like what i say then they could out me on ignore, bang their heads against the wall, count to 200, have me ban do whether they need to do but am going to have an opinion and i wont be silenced.

http://www.zefron.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1069[IMG]http:

Blush

IN THEATERS NOW Big Grin
04-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Can we like get rid of the Zanessa thread? I feel it has no place on this forum and it breaks like half of the forum rules. I feel like this would be a lot more peaceful place if it wasn't here.

{c} michelle.
04-28-2012, 09:37 PM
(04-28-2012 04:10 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Can we like get rid of the Zanessa thread? I feel it has no place on this forum and it breaks like half of the forum rules. I feel like this would be a lot more peaceful place if it wasn't here.

Seriously. It is not even up for debate anymore. It should've been gone the MOMENT Zanessa broke up so we can move on and be happy with whoever they now hook up with. It's not even a place where people can hope they get back together anymore.

What started as a fun and respectful place to be is now a idiotic fight fest. It's disgusting really.

Or better yet, ban the people who start the arguments in the first place. There IS an ignore option for users here, you know? God.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.