All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Foreign Language Thread! =>
01-20-2012, 10:20 AM
RE: Official Foreign Language Thread! =>
Qui est prêt pour Valentine' ; jour de s ?

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2012, 05:47 PM
what language is that, is that Spanish and french

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
01-20-2012, 06:29 PM
It's French

I asked if anyone's excited for valentines day

From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
01-20-2012, 06:47 PM
(01-20-2012 06:29 PM)MineIsMyBabyEfron Wrote:  It's French

I asked if anyone's excited for valentines day

Je deteste le jour de Valentine, ainsi ne pas.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
01-20-2012, 07:16 PM
Père de votre fils non votre amoureux plus ?

01-21-2012, 08:56 AM
that's super cool. I went to France about two years ago, if you try to imitate them, they get upset, but if you just be yourself, they are pretty neat people, why is this.

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
01-21-2012, 09:41 AM
I went to see the Eiffel tower. I really wanted to eat some ratatouille but sadly there weren't any restaurants that sold it, I also traveled on the water with a tour, they had special headphones that were operated to a machine that could translate what the French tourist said into several other languages.

And there's a Disneyland Paris, it's like California but every announcement they made was in French. I think they translated it, it's been a few yesrs since I've seen it,

Some hotels are strict with Eating outside food in their hotels

01-21-2012, 08:44 PM
(01-20-2012 07:16 PM)MineIsMyBabyEfron Wrote:  Père de votre fils non votre amoureux plus ?

Non. Le pere de mon fils a triche' sur moi plusieurs fois. Trop de chagrin d'amour dans mon passe.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
01-21-2012, 08:59 PM
I' ; m désolé. Je souhaite que j'aie eu un valentine moi-même. Mais de nouveau je dois aller une autre année sans romance

01-22-2012, 07:25 AM
(01-21-2012 08:59 PM)MineIsMyBabyEfron Wrote:  I' ; m désolé. Je souhaite que j'aie eu un valentine moi-même. Mais de nouveau je dois aller une autre année sans romance

You know, there's always a reason why things aren't happening in that dept, esp. for young people, and granted, it is not always within that person's control. Here's a few of them:

1) You live in a place where there aren't many people your age
2) The ratio of boys to girls is 1 to 10 or reverse (even the unattractive guys have attractive girlfriends.)

Then there are other social factors:

1) you're a city person who just moved to the hills of West Virginia or you're from the country and just moved to a big city (ie: you're very different)
2) Extreme cliques prevent much intermingling

Then there are personal factors within your control:

1) Do you always go for the cutest, hottest guy in the class? Unless you happen to be the cutest, hottest girl in the class, you might consider rethinking your aspirations (and lets face it, most of us aren't the head of the cheerleading squad.)

2) Are you missing opportunities because you aren't noticing them? It's possible someone is pining for you right now, but you're focused on someone else, and don't even notice.

3) Do you present yourself as someone another person would be interested in? Zac is a perfect example. Now we all know Zac has a bangin bod cos we've seen him without his clothes on, and we know his face is the most adorable thing since the cupie angels. But if we didn't know that and we ran into him wearing his beanie cap and glasses, would we look twice? I would because I'm attracted to mysterious types (-;, but I daresay most wouldn't. The beanie cap and glasses are barriers thrown up against the outside. They say "I'm closed for business." And that's okay - to be closed for business. But if you want to meet someone, proper hygiene, dress, etc is important. (I call this a take a look in the mirror moment.)

4) Do you send out the proper signals? An ancedote: I was seated with a very sweet but not very attractive friend at a club one night. Guys kept coming up and talking to her, so I asked her what's wrong with me b/c nobody talks to me. She said that I come across as stuck-up (I've heard "ice queen", "mysterious" (which draws some people (-: ) and "intimidating" since then.) Truth is, I'm horribly, painfully shy in addition to being an introvert. But my shyness is interpreted as snootiness, or mysteriousness. So, ask your friends what kind of signals you send off to others. Is your shyness being misread by others? Are you too outgoing? Believe it or not, friends can often tell us what the problem is.

You have to figure out what the problem is before you can go about finding a solution, know what I mean? There are always things we can do to increase our chances, and then we must wait for it to happen. Unless you die young, you'll have a few romances in your life, and you might even get married.