All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
First look! POSTER The paperboy!!!! woooow
12-21-2011, 02:54 PM
RE: First look! POSTER The paperboy!!!! woooow
(12-20-2011 04:28 PM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  THIS CAME FASTER THAN THE LUCKY ONE POSTER we had a wait a year for that XD looking good Zac XD

Makes me wonder what's going on. I haven't heard about a distribution deal, so what's the poster for - promo at film festivals? Or, is something happening that we're gonna hear about soon?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2011, 06:44 PM
(12-21-2011 02:54 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(12-20-2011 04:28 PM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  THIS CAME FASTER THAN THE LUCKY ONE POSTER we had a wait a year for that XD looking good Zac XD

Makes me wonder what's going on. I haven't heard about a distribution deal, so what's the poster for - promo at film festivals? Or, is something happening that we're gonna hear about soon?

I will go the possibly film festivals route or something happen that we're gonna hear about soon. Leaning more towards the second one.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-22-2011, 12:07 PM
(12-21-2011 02:54 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  

Lionsgate is doing the promotion in the UK. So it could be a case of the UK getting it before the US as was the deal with MAOW. Eagle films is to distribute it in the Middle East.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user