All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Die In A Gunfight
08-30-2011, 05:41 PM
RE: Die In A Gunfight
I wouldn't bet on the break. He actually may go film DIAG right after the Bahrani film. He may need a break, but he may not take one yet.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2011, 07:00 AM
wow zac's one busy dude

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
Find all posts by this user
08-31-2011, 02:37 PM
I have a theory on that, but I won't say it.
09-01-2011, 07:18 AM
what theory?

09-01-2011, 11:02 AM
(09-01-2011 07:18 AM)qwerty Wrote:  what theory?

I have several theories, all equally speculative. But it's just good strategy to do as many good movies as he can, as fast as he can. The old scenario, with a new Zac Efron movie every year and a half, was no way to build a career. If he's lucky enough to be offered descent parts in acceptable movies, he should take them. And if he's lucky enough to be offered parts in movies with renowned directors and co-starring with "name" actors, he should take them and do a little dance for joy.
09-01-2011, 03:08 PM
^^ i'll wait till he confirms this movie cuz first up this was a rumor wasn't it

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
09-01-2011, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 04:28 PM by d. b. wilyumz.)
(09-01-2011 11:09 AM)lashay12 Wrote:  we dont even know if it was confirmed that zac will even have a role in this movie. I dont want to get my hopes up too high on this one. i believe it when i hear that its been confirmed that zac will be starring in this movie.

A director is attached, so this movie is more than a rumor. Here's the news from back in May:

The director of Die in A Gunfight recently spoke to MTV about Zac and his role in the upcoming movie:

“I just signed on to a movie Die in a Gunfight that Zac Efron’s starring in,” [director Anthony] Mandler told MTV News. “It’s a ‘Fight Club,’ ‘Romeo and Juliet’–esque, dystopian, another world [type of story] that’s really exciting.”

“It’s an absolute departure and opportunity for him to show this transition from teenage star to man,” he said. “And I think it’s the movie that we’ve all been waiting for him to do, and like ‘Romeo and Juliet’ was [Leonardo] DiCaprio or like ‘Cry Baby’ was for Johnny Depp. There’s a real opportunity for this movie to show a different side of Zac Efron. It’s an incredibly well written script… very exciting. We’re doing rewrites on [it] and probably prepping for the fall.”
09-01-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm assuming since the director said Zac is in it, then he is in it
09-02-2011, 04:54 AM
im sure that zac will be in this movie

09-02-2011, 10:12 AM
(09-01-2011 05:18 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I'm assuming since the director said Zac is in it, then he is in it

Well, as we saw on The Paperboy, there can be major cast changes right up to the last minute. But I think Die in a Gunfight has been a "Zac Efron project" for a long time. As the director said, it's the kind of project Zac should be doing to change his image and build a male audience.