All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
At Any Price
01-22-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: At Any Price
April needs to come quicker

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2013, 02:27 PM
AAP was scheduled for screening near here on May 24. On that date, I took a shower and everything, but when I went online to find out the show times I discovered that the theater had postponed AAP for one week. Grrr. A week later, they postponed it for another week! Last night I finally got to see it.

If you view Zac Efron as a juicy piece a man meat, bring your knife and fork 'cause there's lots of sweaty biceps and such in this movie. But I also think it has dramatic problems. What should have been key scenes are missing. Things happen, then more things happen, but problems don't build on problems to reach a stunning climax. Oh well.
Find all posts by this user
06-09-2013, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 05:37 PM by mirandagirl.)
I saw this movie, and I loved it.

So basically, Roger Ebert's review of At Any Price was spot on. Bahrani makes one heck of a beautiful looking film. Personally, Zac/Dennis/Maika had the best acting in the movie, like it was flawless. Heather Graham's character was kind of not needed, but I kinda see what she was there. And just so you know, the "sex scene" between Dean and Meredeth wasn't a sex scene. It was like in between Me and Orson Welles and Charlie St. Cloud type of sex scene. Like it was nothing. Besides that, the movie was freakin intense. Like more so than I thought. And there's this huge plt twist towards the end, and I was like on the edge of my seat watching. It was perfect, and if Zac could do every movie he ever made from now on with Bahrani, I wouldn't be mad. Dude's acting was on-point too . But I loved Maika's character because her character, Cadence, really was the "hero" of the film and I loved seeing that on screen in terms of a having a female who "saves" the other characters from their demise.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2013, 04:06 AM
hey guys its been awhile sorry i forgot bout this forum lol but now im back

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
09-11-2013, 12:08 PM
At Any Price is now out in the Redbox rental machines, so I assume it's generally available as a DVD. I'm happy to report that AAP was sold out this weekend at our local supermarket's Redbox station. Basically, the movie's about corn, so Zac must be the prime attraction.