All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Vampire Diaries
02-17-2012, 05:26 AM
RE: The Vampire Diaries
Love the show and can't wait for its return soon. I'm a Salvatore fan just can't decide between the two brothers. I am reading the books and it can be great to get a different take on the theme at times.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2012, 12:30 PM
I miss Jeremy. Sad
Bring him back, writers!

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
02-17-2012, 03:05 PM
I'm sure by seasons end Jeremy will be back.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
02-18-2012, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2012 01:26 AM by sweetrosie29.)
I just wish that they would hurry up and start showing it again here in the UK, it seems forever since it was on and I'm pretty sure that it is usually back on by now.

As I say I do love Ian and think he's great as Damon but Paul has always been the favourite out of the two for me. And yea the book's are good to read as they do differ slightly from the tv series but not much. I also love reading ' Stefan's Diary's' and am now on number 4.

Please come back vampiers.
Meant to say as well that acording to the internet and vampire fan sites Jeremy will definetly be back by the end of season 3. Steve McQueen has certainly got hotter since he first appeared as Jeremy, I'd take him after Paul and then the one who plays Alaric he's cute too.
02-18-2012, 10:11 PM
Matt Davis plays Alaric. I would of course pick Ian out of all the guys because well Damon is my favorite even for the stupid stuff he has done I still love him. but there are a lot of good looking guys on the show and we all know Jeremy will be back.

02-19-2012, 02:32 AM
That's very true VD must have one of the best looking guy cast on television at the moment.

And finally in the UK last night they showed a advert sying that it will be back on soon I got so excited and can't wait. I've seen a few clips on youtube and this show just keeps getting better and better.
02-19-2012, 10:02 AM
I loved it in season 2 when Matt came out with the line to Elena while he was not wearing much 'chunky monkey' that one line has always stuck in my head plus a shot of a shirtless Matt was also a bonus.
02-19-2012, 01:08 PM
yeah I liked that line too. when he said that I laughed so hard. yeah hes got a good body too. season 3 is really good. I'm Glad that I dont have to wait a couple months to see it. it must suck getting shows later.

02-19-2012, 03:29 PM
It really does and for some reason this time it seemed to drag even more so everytine I see the new advert for it I'm jumping for joy, only one more week to go we get it back on the 28th Feb and I can't wait.

I've been watching a few clips online could'nt resist the latest one's I've looked at are from klau's ball and have to admit both Paul and Ian look dam sexy in their suits, the dancing between Paul and Nina is just brilliant and as Stefan and Elena the sexual tension is so evident I hope by the end of season 3 they put them back together, and give Damon someone to care about.
02-20-2012, 04:10 PM
Just say even if Stefan and Elena do get back together there relationship is never going to be the same and not in a good way. I think or hope by seasons end Elena will realize that she is in love with Damon and will do something about it. the Dance between Elena and Damon in the episode of Klaus's ball was really intence and you could see some sexuality in that but hey Im a Damon and Elena fan so I think that and the Stefan and Elena fans thought the same thing when those 2 danced. the Delena fans and Stelena fans will never see eye to eye lol.