All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Vampire Diaries
12-14-2011, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2011 11:15 PM by ravenna.)
The Vampire Diaries
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

This is one of my favourite shows and also some of my favourite books although they're both very different. Damon is my favourite by far (not only because i like ian somerhalder) but because everyone loves a bad boy.

[img=height="400" Width="600"]http://moderateinthemiddle.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/the-vampire-diaries-the-vampire-diaries-tv-show-8132996-1280-1024.jpg[/img]

I actually love anything associated with vampires.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
[Image: iconzac_03.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2011, 11:25 PM
RE: The Vampire Diaries
I really want Jyler to happen. Haha.
So much sexual tension.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
12-15-2011, 12:29 AM
This is also one of my favourite programmes and I do like Ian and think that he plays Damon brilliantly but feel that they have made him a bit to soft compared to what he was like when it first started, but have to admit that Paul is my favourite vampire out of the two and I think that he and Nina's charector's work well together and I hope that they put them back together soon although I can understand how they are working it with her and Damon.

Have all the book's and Stefan's Diairy's so far I think here in the UK there are some new book's due out next year which I will definetly be getting.
12-15-2011, 09:52 PM
see i'm all for the bad boys, but i totally agree they're making damon way too soft right now, i liked him when he was meaner. i've had to watch the episodes of season 3 online, because .. well i dont have a tv here and ive no idea if they're even airing it right now... but i dont want to wait till january for the next episode.

yeah books 9 and 10 are out next year. 8 has just come out and i'm itching to read it, it hasnt come out here yet so my friend and sent it over from the uk and i'm waiting for it to arrive, but it's taking ages.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
01-02-2012, 04:21 PM
so jeremy's supposedly leaving.
[Image: tumblr_lwd5mvq38X1r3zat8.gif]

no, i need my jyler.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
01-11-2012, 05:38 AM
i'm up to date with VD now. and i LOVED the last episode... and hated it. Sad dont want to say too much incase people havent seen it yet.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
01-16-2012, 06:32 AM
A big fan of the the vampire diaries books and TV show. Could never decide between the 2 salvatore brothers as I love both
01-16-2012, 10:44 AM
It's the only show I watch on TV.
I'd definitely choose Stefan over Damon any day. (;

[Image: 7815946678_f3d3feecb7_t.jpg]

There ain't no words in this world that describe you.
01-24-2012, 06:08 AM
i'm actually on book 8 at the moment Big Grin but i've always been a damon fan.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
01-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Absoulety love Vampire Diaries and can't wait for. Season 3 to come back on in the UK.

I love watching Paul and Ian but would choose Stefan over Damon and always have from the start and like some think that they have made Damon a bit too soft I can see why but love it when Ian delivers the snarky and cocky lines he just cracks me up with them, I also get the bad boy thing too but as I say Paul is still my favourite. And I do hope that they put Stefan and Elena bck together and I'm loving bad boy Stefan too.

Can't wait for the new books to come available in the UK and Stefan's Diaries love reading them.