All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Vampire Diaries
05-15-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: The Vampire Diaries
the finale was great even though I wasnt too happy she picked Stefan over Damon but hey theres next season. Damon and Elena met first she just doesnt remember because he compeled her to forget but Im happy they did meet. she will remember it now since she will be a vampire next season I so cant wait.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2012, 08:07 AM
sorry if anyone hasnt seen the season 3 finale yet but OMG.... elena is finally a vampire. i've been waiting for this. they're refering back to the books again finally. although i hate what they did with sage, he's (in the book sage is a guy) a huge part in the books and they well and truely messed it up on tv if you ask me.

KLAROLINE.... nooooooo. i want klaus-klaus back not klaus-tyler. klaus and caroline i'm totally shipping this for season 4. what an earth am i going to do with my fridays now that the seasons finished. hmm Big Grin

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
[Image: iconzac_03.gif]
06-30-2012, 07:29 AM
season 4 is due to start on october 11th. Big Grin anyone else a little excited about this??

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
07-08-2012, 11:19 AM
I am really excited for the season 4 premiere of The Vampire Diaries but I hate that we have to wait an extra month its just too long for me. instead of waiting 3 months we got to wait 4 months. but I am glad that they finally turned Elena into a vampire. now the brother Damon and Stefan dont have to worry about her 24/7 like they did when she was a human. the only thing I didnt like about the finaly is now Klaus is in Tylers body. its like why would they do that because since Elena is now going to be a vampire her blood wont work for Klaus anymore to make the hybrids. I never really like Klaus in the first place anyways. and I was a Tyler and Caroline shipper and now that Tylers actually Klaus I dont think I will be looking forward for those 2 being together because the only person that knows about the switch is Bonnie and Klaus.

07-12-2012, 11:32 AM
im glad they turned elena into a vampire too. nice to see them refering to the books Big Grin

ahh see im a klaroline shipper. so im glad klaus is still around but i dont like that he's in tylers body.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
07-12-2012, 10:10 PM
I never read the books so I never read about the Tyler/Klaus thing. I do know that Elena got turned into a vampire the first book in the series. I just hope now that Elena will be a vampire her feelings will change for Stefan and she will realise that her heart was always with Damon and besides those 2 met first and she will remember that they did meet first so i hope that changes things. Because when she called up Damon to tell him that she chose Stefan I was almost crying because I didnt want it to happen but it did.

07-14-2012, 05:58 AM
in the books klaus isnt a hybrid and tylers just a wolf not a crossover. klaus' family isnt in the books either and he does in like book 2 i think.

i was crying watching that scene, damon looked so hurt, but i totally agree i hope she now takes time to figure out her feelings. and if that fails im a big bonnie/damon shipper in the books Big Grin so he's hoping for that. haha.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
08-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Well since she is a vampire now theres going to be a lot of changes for her and her feelings for the brothers are both going to change im just hoping that by the end of season 4 she ends up with Damon because I am a Damon and Elena shipper.