All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Vampire Diaries
04-21-2012, 08:56 AM
RE: The Vampire Diaries
Totally agree love the way that Stefan stood up to Klaus and then told him to get out of his house. It's nice to see the old Stefan back and at the same time com In g to terms with his dark side and controlling it.

I was'nt impressed with the deelena kiss either and as much as i like Ian as Damon i,'m sick of the writers having him half naked nearly every episode. Loved the look that Jeremy gave her.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2012, 11:04 PM
see thats why Team Damon fans and Team Stefans fans will never see eye to eye because well the last 2 people that posted are Stefan fans so of course there not going to like that kiss between Damon and Elena because they ship Stelena.

Im team Damon and I ship Delena so that kiss wasnt forced or anything. if Jeremy wouldnt have interupted I think something more would have happened. but hey thats just me and it seems like Im the only Delena fan here so I will be ganged up on lol so for now on I wont say anything about Delena or Stelena I dont want to start fights so for me no more ship talk.

Im so glad that Tyler is back I have missed him. and Jeremy Also. Klaus needs to die and Alaric is his alter ego and now that Rebekahs mom has taking over her body I wonder what is going to happen whatever she plans I hope it works.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
04-23-2012, 10:09 AM
(04-22-2012 11:04 PM)SLE Wrote:  see thats why Team Damon fans and Team Stefans fans will never see eye to eye because well the last 2 people that posted are Stefan fans so of course there not going to like that kiss between Damon and Elena because they ship Stelena.

Im team Damon and I ship Delena so that kiss wasnt forced or anything. if Jeremy wouldnt have interupted I think something more would have happened. but hey thats just me and it seems like Im the only Delena fan here so I will be ganged up on lol so for now on I wont say anything about Delena or Stelena I dont want to start fights so for me no more ship talk.

Im so glad that Tyler is back I have missed him. and Jeremy Also. Klaus needs to die and Alaric is his alter ego and now that Rebekahs mom has taking over her body I wonder what is going to happen whatever she plans I hope it works.

Oh I'm not going to gang up on you. I'm just stating my own opinion too (;

If Jeremy hadn't interrupted then yes I do think it would have gone further. But I think it would have been wrong in my opinion. That's all.

After everything Stefan has done for them both I'd feel bad for him.

[Image: 7815946678_f3d3feecb7_t.jpg]

There ain't no words in this world that describe you.
04-27-2012, 01:31 AM
Does anyone love the Matt/Jeremy bromance going on? And poor Jeremy crying at the end. Babyyy.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
04-27-2012, 01:46 AM
I think that people should be able to put their views across and not feel like they are being ganged up on I respect deelena shippers and their views it's just that my preference has and will always be Stefan and Elena but hey that's not to everyone taste.

Ian does do a great portrayal of Damon and i do love some of the lnes he comes out crack me up but when it comes to Elena I just don't see it but that's just me.
05-09-2012, 07:40 AM
I'm a total delena shipper, but i have been from the books, before i started watching the show, the fact that ian plays damon is just a huge bonus, also i always seem to root for the bad boy or the outsider in books, movies and TV shows.

Then again, i'm a little bit of a bamon shipper as well from the books, i love how damon looks out for bonnie.

HUGE klaroline fan... is that wrong?? also, does anyone think that rebekah and matt would actually make a rather cute couple??

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
[Image: iconzac_03.gif]
05-09-2012, 09:03 AM
I agree I think that matt would be good for Rebekah all she wants is to be loved and taken care of as she knows she can't rely on Klaus.

Matt never has had much luck in the love department so I think it's about time also for Jeremy too to have so done special in their lives.
05-09-2012, 09:23 AM
exactly, matt would look after her. i'd love for those two to get together.

i'm still rooting for jeremy and bonnie. although i liked anna, but that cant really work now can it so Big Grin yeah jeremy and bonnie all the way Big Grin

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
05-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Yea me to I liked it when they pained Jeremy and bonnie never was to keen on Anna or Vicky but liked bonnie. Like matt Jeremy deserves some luck in season 4 in the love department so i,I'm hoping that we see a lot more of Jeremy and matt.
05-10-2012, 09:44 AM
yeah i hope they both have a little more luck next season Big Grin matt and rebekah are definately on the cards i think Big Grin

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]