All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here)
02-05-2012, 12:22 AM
RE: Hey Everyone new here
(02-05-2012 12:16 AM)SLE Wrote:  yeah i got your message on twitter jusr a second ago I can't believe we have talked on twitter before we talked on here lol small world but hey i can talk to you on here and on Twitter Smile

I know right, that's so weird. I think we've known each other on twitter since 2009 and now I'm just realizing you're a new/old member on here is kind of weird (in a good way).

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2012, 12:26 AM
yeah it is because i have been an old member on here I think a joined like in 2006 or 7 and I just resigned on here a couple days ago lol. and its so funny were talking on here and Twitter at the same time its kind of cool lol. yeah we have known and talked to each other for a while now. it is weird but in a good way like you said.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
Find all posts by this user
02-05-2012, 12:33 AM
(02-05-2012 12:26 AM)SLE Wrote:  yeah it is because i have been an old member on here I think a joined like in 2006 or 7 and I just resigned on here a couple days ago lol. and its so funny were talking on here and Twitter at the same time its kind of cool lol. yeah we have known and talked to each other for a while now. it is weird but in a good way like you said.

I'm probably a newer member to this forum than you. I've only been a member of this forum for a year even though I've been going on the zefron main website since like 2006.

{c} michelle.
02-05-2012, 12:44 AM
yeah I was a member on here for a long time but then last year something happened and that everyone had to just register over again and at the time I just didnt want to because I didnt go on much then but I desided to join again. and I go on the main site a lot and look at pictures so i wanted to interact with the members on here and meet newer people that liked Zac.

02-05-2012, 10:27 AM
(02-05-2012 12:44 AM)SLE Wrote:  yeah I was a member on here for a long time but then last year something happened and that everyone had to just register over again and at the time I just didnt want to because I didnt go on much then but I desided to join again. and I go on the main site a lot and look at pictures so i wanted to interact with the members on here and meet newer people that liked Zac.

Well I'm glad you're back (:

{c} michelle.
02-05-2012, 12:57 PM
thanks Im glad to be back Smile

02-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Nice to have you back! ;D

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
02-12-2012, 09:40 AM
thanks Michelle Smile

02-12-2012, 10:25 AM
No problem. ;D

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
03-12-2012, 01:21 AM
i was a member a long time ago as well the days when he was in hsm 1,2 but then i started to not like zac anymore so i stopped coming on here. and then i forgot my user name and pass word so i signed up again since i started to like zac again.