All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Zac and Harry Pic
12-14-2011, 04:45 PM
RE: Zac and Harry Pic
yeah i realise lol

and oh ok

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2011, 10:26 PM
WOOOW!

Heart

[Image: sinttulo1qip.jpg]
12-16-2011, 06:50 PM
I don't like Glee either.

Let me know when he's on The Big Bang and I'll watch it. Sheldon is my hero. (-;

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-19-2011, 11:22 AM
(12-16-2011 06:50 PM)Fruitfly Wrote:  ...Let me know when he's on The Big Bang and I'll watch it. Sheldon is my hero. (-;

There's even a good angle, since Zac is a big video-game player. Unfortunately, that story idea has been used in the continuing feud between Sheldon and Wil Wheaton of Star Trek: Next Generation.
12-21-2011, 08:54 PM
I could see one or two angles for Zac: 1) Zac is Leonard's cousin, a frat boy who loves beer, sports and girls, or 2) Zac is Leonard's cousin, a painter or a musician. The second option could have a unique twist: despite their very different lifestyles, Sheldon and Zac's character discover they have something in common: a love of the Medieval. By the end, they're both friends, demonstrating that freaks and geeks aren't that different from one another.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user