All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new tatoo or something?
12-13-2011, 11:11 PM
RE: new tatoo or something?
When you think about it, it's small enough that it can easily be covered for filming.

I'm not a big fan of the placement but tattoos are also deeply personal and I just had a big one inked on my shoulder so I'm in no place to judge
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2011, 12:13 AM
Well unless Gina or someone was doodling on him on the plane, I'd say odds are it's a tattoo (coupled with the tweets we got confirming it). He's right-handed and it would be virtually impossible to write so perfectly on yourself on the same hand you write with.
12-14-2011, 12:23 AM
Quote:@MelissaRose1960 I dont know if it was a feather just that he got a tattoo that matches his bros but I'll ask my aunt to see what it was

http://www.twitter.com/belinda7morales

I'm not sure who she means by bros, but good for them I guess.
12-14-2011, 12:30 AM
(12-14-2011 12:26 AM)mirandagirl Wrote:  That person said he went on Saturday, but wasn't Saturday the same night he was with Ashley, Samantha Droke, and Haylie Duff at Beacher's Madhouse? Just sayinggg..

Yes, but Beachers doesn't open until like 10p.m. so he could have gotten it before he went. Or maybe even after, though if he had anything to drink at Beachers they wouldn't have been able to do it then.
12-14-2011, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2011 01:15 PM by mirandagirl.)
I still think until we see more pictures of him with this "tattoo" or he says, then this whole discussion is irrelevant.
Oh look at Zac from today. I see nothing on his hand.

[Image: 1076esj.jpg]

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-14-2011, 02:22 AM
^ You can't see anything on his hand because of the distance, and the writing is so small... just saying.

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
12-14-2011, 06:26 AM
its YOLO , you only live once he said it in an interview , Drake mentions it in his song , The Motto Smile
12-14-2011, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2011 08:36 AM by healingduck.)
I'm pretty sure its a tattoo. There are pictures on Tumblr where he appeared at something in Japan and it is still on his hand. So either he never washes his hands..... or I would guess its a tattoo. Wink

On a side note- I know it's on the side of his hand and all, but that's a pretty bold place to get a tattoo. That kind of made me doubt it was even one in the first place.
12-14-2011, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2011 11:54 AM by mirandagirl.)
Okay never mind, he does have a new tattoo.
I saw the premiere pictures.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-14-2011, 11:57 AM
(12-14-2011 11:53 AM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Okay never mind, he does have a new tattoo.
I saw the premiere pictures.
Where are the premiere pictures? Could you post on zef if possible please?

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]