All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
woow pic: Zac at Galaxy game with a fan
11-23-2011, 03:54 PM
RE: woow pic: Zac at Galaxy game with a fan
(11-22-2011 09:29 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Zac's voice when I met him was deep, but really soft. Like he doesn't talk very loud.

Where did you get to meet Zac Miranda? Were you interviewing him?

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2011, 04:01 PM
(11-23-2011 03:54 PM)Zacefronitis Wrote:  
(11-22-2011 09:29 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Zac's voice when I met him was deep, but really soft. Like he doesn't talk very loud.

I met him during CSC promo in Atlanta, Georgia. He was going to a news station to do an interview and there were so many girls there, but they all left before Zac got there (Idk why tho), so I got to talk to Zac for 3 MINUTES!

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-23-2011, 04:16 PM
(11-23-2011 04:01 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  
(11-23-2011 03:54 PM)Zacefronitis Wrote:  

I met him during CSC promo in Atlanta, Georgia. He was going to a news station to do an interview and there were so many girls there, but they all left before Zac got there (Idk why tho), so I got to talk to Zac for 3 MINUTES!

Cool what did he say? Did you get a picture with him? Big Grin Must have made your day!

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
11-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Of course it made my day. When he first walked in, I was speechless so all I could say was, "Zac Efron?" then him, his publicist, and bodyguard all turned and stared at me. That's a really awkward feeling just to let you know, and I didn't know what to say so I said, "Can I take a picture with you? I'm a big fan" His publicist was like no we don't have time, but Zac told his publicist, "No, it's alright. I'm gonna go talk to this fan." So then Zac walked over to me, and asked me, "Whats your name?" I said, "Miranda" Then he said, "So where are you from?" I said, "Alabama." and he said, "Wow!" Then my mom took the picture but she messed up the first picture (I think Zac could tell) because he said, "Its alright you can take another one" Then he hugged me and had to go do the interview he was there for.

{c} michelle.
11-28-2011, 02:26 PM
Aww. You guys are so lucky you have gotten to meet him! Its my dream to get a chance to meet him someday. Hopefully I will get the chance! I don't know how I will react when I meet him. I hope I don't freeze up or cry. Knowing me, I will do both. haha.
11-28-2011, 02:52 PM
(11-28-2011 02:26 PM)KnightswhosayZAC21 Wrote:  Aww. You guys are so lucky you have gotten to meet him! Its my dream to get a chance to meet him someday. Hopefully I will get the chance! I don't know how I will react when I meet him. I hope I don't freeze up or cry. Knowing me, I will do both. haha.

You'll meet him eventually.

{c} michelle.
11-29-2011, 05:14 AM
(11-23-2011 04:25 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Of course it made my day. When he first walked in, I was speechless so all I could say was, "Zac Efron?" then him, his publicist, and bodyguard all turned and stared at me. That's a really awkward feeling just to let you know, and I didn't know what to say so I said, "Can I take a picture with you? I'm a big fan" His publicist was like no we don't have time, but Zac told his publicist, "No, it's alright. I'm gonna go talk to this fan." So then Zac walked over to me, and asked me, "Whats your name?" I said, "Miranda" Then he said, "So where are you from?" I said, "Alabama." and he said, "Wow!" Then my mom took the picture but she messed up the first picture (I think Zac could tell) because he said, "Its alright you can take another one" Then he hugged me and had to go do the interview he was there for.

That sounds so great, am happy for you, you got to meet him....!! i might never get this change, cause i`m from switzerland, and thats way too far..
Well, however, i don`t think thats soo important, it wouldn`t change my feelings or thoughts about him, so i still can dream of him, and that time he`s really close...;)

[Image: BhAqkVVAqj.png]