All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Poll: Want everyone to be a family?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat!
12-14-2011, 11:19 PM
RE: Peace & Harmony~ I LOVE ZEFRON <3
(12-14-2011 09:06 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  well i messed up so many times its probably too late for me. i mean some people left because of me. Sad i dont deserve a second chance. oh well. but whatever whats done is done. i tried to start something for people can go and vent but it ALL blow up in my face. well lesson learned. again am sorry if i caused so much drama.

It's never too late to try to make things right. You're right, though, what's done is done.

But it is NEVER too late to try to apologize, even if it may seem like it.

You learned your lesson. That's what important here.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2011, 07:38 PM
This is in no way to start drama.
Just wanted to say I wish this could happen.
But when you get a lot of women both young and old together someone is bound to get their feelings hurt.
I am happy Jackson that you are trying to start a positive movement here ...but as long as there is estrogen running on this forum, idk how this could be achieved. I'm willing to try though.
12-18-2011, 04:57 PM
This is a great idea hopefully it will work but as Stephanie said it'll be hard with so many women on the forum,there's always bound to be a bit of bitchiness somewhere. But hopefully it will work out.

[Image: cwLUJXCkxfi_7758966.jpg]
12-18-2011, 09:26 PM
I think the key isn't to try to keep the drama away....because no matter what drama will be there.

Just each of us need to decide if stating how we feel or standing up for ourselves is what needs to be done or if more damage will happen. If we do say something to another member, will we be willing to stand strong and keep to what we first say?

It's not about "keeping away drama" it's about teaching and learning from other females and males about how to deal with the drama when it comes towards us.

Hiding the drama and running from it won't help anyone.
12-19-2011, 03:23 PM
I think I'm done with one thread on this forum. There's just way too much drama, and it's WAY too late to even close it down.

Some people say they're fans of a couple, when really all they're doing is picking apart the girl's life and doesn't want her to even once be happy and move on.

I think she should live her life and be who she wants to be with, not because it makes her fans happy, but because she's happy. That's what should really matter.

If you were a true fan, then you should know that she's happy right where she is. And doesn't give a f**k about what anyone else says.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
12-19-2011, 03:52 PM
(12-18-2011 09:26 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  I think the key isn't to try to keep the drama away....because no matter what drama will be there.

Just each of us need to decide if stating how we feel or standing up for ourselves is what needs to be done or if more damage will happen. If we do say something to another member, will we be willing to stand strong and keep to what we first say?

It's not about "keeping away drama" it's about teaching and learning from other females and males about how to deal with the drama when it comes towards us.

Hiding the drama and running from it won't help anyone.

I fall short when it comes to that one.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Reunion~ Bring Back The Life
Look, this fussing and fighting has been going on for too long now, I'll try to be as sensitive to this topic as I can but really I'm not owing to bother.

You girls, women need to cut that bullshit out already. 2 years now really? Get over yourselves. You're acting like you're fighting over a guy that slept with all of you. Think about that situation, you would be mad at each other not the guy. Same thing with this Sydney incident, blaming the pap's and each others disagreements when oops whose fault was it? ZAC! Partially, Fruitfly is right, the pap's were doing their jobs, yea it was too much but still no matter how early in the morning it was Zac still is smart enough to know to cover the shades in his room. Maybe there weren't any shades, maybe he didn't care who saw because he's A MAN! And maybe the pap's put too much sugar in their coffee's to see their wrong doing, Think of the possibilities and if you have to make excuses then fine, if you don't like what someone has to say keep your damn mouths shut. You guys have said that millions of times before against one person that lets out her emotions because she feels like she's being attacked in which she is. Instead of telling others to shut up, why don't you. You guys realize what your doing? Cyber bullying! Yea? Didn't think you were huh? Don't even try to say that you're against it because you're very well going with it to be causing all the trouble you guys are! You may say well it's her fault for arguing with us! Well it's your fault for going with the arguments. Listen to me girls, it's never a one-person fault when there's more than one battling in the ring. Like boxing, if a person dies or gets injured, it's there fault for not tring harder but the other because they tried too hard. We're ladies with Horomones that are very unbalanced (sorry fellas) and we do tend to have mood swings. One minute we're horny, another we want to knock some teeth out, others where we're drunk, and there's others where we're sorry about what we say. Meaning all that tend to cause trouble. If you're finding yourself on the negative side then A. This forum isn't for you and B. Maybe you should take a break or C. STOP TALKING. And don't team up with your buddies to abuse another member that's not what a zefronite stands for, it's not what it's all about. I'm glad I didn't continue with the awards last year because right now none of you can fit a category.

I love you guys! All of you, and not just the ones I talk to everyday Smile
This forum, these members, each other are a part of us, and as crazy as some might think want to meet each other or already have. This could be felt for everyone so long as we all stick together. Now everyone better read this thread, even the anti-social ones. JORDAN, LEHUA, and anyone else (sorry to call you out) And if you can, everyone link this thread to each other or put it in your signatures. Just please, enough is enough.

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Reunion~ Bring Back The Life
I agree with everything you say,everyone has opinions which is great share them but realise everyone has opinions and know when and where to share them.

[Image: cwLUJXCkxfi_7758966.jpg]
04-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Official Zefron Forum Therapy Thread 1.0
As we've all have been aware of, it has been an unsteady and reckless house here on zefron, past two years I've been told. So I've come up with an idea or as some may call, "solution" to this dilemma. Each of you will show up here on this thread to discuss your feelings today on this forum and how you feel about others without NAMING THEM. Then once everyone has come, Dr. Jackson will send a pm or wall message to you, with the person I think you described or should really talk to. Don't be discouraged if you get picked into my office more than once, it's nothing personal. Even better, send me a PM of who you'd like to come in my office with. It'll be exactly like seeing a doctor. Schedule an appointment, come alone (not with a supporter) and with the person you are having problems with. One at a time instead of all the people at once. If you have more than one person you have trouble with than you will have separate appointments.

Below you will put your feelings about the forum, peron or people you have issues with, and/or any questions or comments.

Thank you,

This message was brought to you from the desk of Dr. Collins

[Image: tumblr_lpyk4aphgy1r1a7uno2_500.gif]
One life to live, one purpose to serve and that's as my mom's son who she watches from above. My only mom is that to my mother and still loving uncle to my dead nephew. You two are my heart.
04-09-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Reunion~ Bring Back The Life
Head on Naylay. I agree absolutely 100%

[Image: tumblr_lpyk4aphgy1r1a7uno2_500.gif]
One life to live, one purpose to serve and that's as my mom's son who she watches from above. My only mom is that to my mother and still loving uncle to my dead nephew. You two are my heart.