All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Poll: Want everyone to be a family?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat!
11-05-2011, 06:30 PM
RE: ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat!
Oh it's always great to have a bf on special occasions

And listen sorry about all the drama that's happened on this thread.

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2011, 06:35 PM
(11-05-2011 06:30 PM)TearDropsBumberly Wrote:  Oh it's always great to have a bf on special occasions

And listen sorry about all the drama that's happened on this thread.

Ah yes it's nice. I do my best not to brag about having a bf because I always felt so sad when people went on about theirs and I was single Tongue But I am very very lucky to have him. He's the best.

You know what....lets just pretend it never happened. I'm readjusting to my birth control right now so I tend to loose my head a little more often haha. I'm an opinionated turd so I just go off but by the end if u follow whatever I write...I tend to not to be fired up. I'm sorry too...I never meant for what I said to break out into an estrogen fest. I take partical blame for this :]
Find all posts by this user
11-05-2011, 06:48 PM
I have people over at my house right now to watch a major football game, so in 30 minutes I won't be on here. Going to be watching the Alabama v. LSU game.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
11-05-2011, 06:53 PM
(11-05-2011 06:48 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I have people over at my house right now to watch a major football game, so in 30 minutes I won't be on here. Going to be watching the Alabama v. LSU game.

I only watch the super bowl and even then I end up falling asleep ahaha. I don't know a ton about football but my bf is into college fb stuff with UGA and stuff so I hear about it a lot.
11-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Am I the only here without a bf? Haha Sad

I love the USC Trojans

From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
11-05-2011, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2011 06:58 PM by mirandagirl.)
I pretty much only watch the SEC games because the SEC is the only decent college football conference.
LSU being #1 in the country, and Alabama being #2.
(11-05-2011 06:56 PM)TearDropsBumberly Wrote:  Am I the only here without a bf? Haha Sad

I love the USC Trojans

No you're not. I don't have a boyfriend either.

{c} michelle.
11-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Football, basketball, and baseball are the main sports games I can watch without getting bored

11-05-2011, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2011 07:02 PM by Stephanie.)
(11-05-2011 06:56 PM)TearDropsBumberly Wrote:  Am I the only here without a bf? Haha Sad

I love the USC Trojans

(11-05-2011 06:57 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I pretty much only watch the SEC games because the SEC is the only decent college football conference.
LSU being #1 in the country, and Alabama being #2.

I love the USC Trojans

No you're not. I don't have a boyfriend either.

I didn't have a real one till 10 months ago ahah Tongue I don't count my loser 1 month bfs. U guys r lucky don't settle for just any old guy. Look for someone extraordinary that will treat you well. It's way more worth it but there's a balance in choosing a decent person and waiting too much. Put yourself out there but don't allow yourself to fall for some loser. I've done that way too many times and thank god I never actually dated half of them lol
11-05-2011, 07:05 PM
I have plenty of guy friends that could potentially be my bf down the road, but right now, I don't see it happening.

{c} michelle.
11-05-2011, 07:05 PM
It's not easy for me. I'm too shy and not good-looking Sad