All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphrey Divorce! :(
11-03-2011, 06:30 AM
RE: Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphrey Divorce! :(
@angie it's true. i saw the video of a 9 year old pole dancing. yeah, and the modelling thing is so wrong. jesus, they're parents needs discipline them...

you know why they have a show??? because they're beautiful and rich and people want beautiful people, not talented people. god, the kardashians only have plastic surgeries that's why they look young and slim. did you know that kim had a s*x tape after her so called wedding? ugh, they're like sl*ts

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2011, 09:22 AM
(11-03-2011 04:55 AM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  poor Kris Sad hope he finds someone better who ain't a gold digger.

Why is Kris being seen as the victim in all of this? If the marriage was a shame obviously Kris knew about it,he's as guilty as anyone else..and if you ask me he was more the goldigger,Kim has waaaay more money than him.

[Image: cwLUJXCkxfi_7758966.jpg]
11-03-2011, 09:43 AM
Yeah but HE signed a pre-nup which basically says all Kim's money is Kim's. He will get next to nothing in the divorce.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2011, 10:01 AM
But that means she won't get anything either...which shows it may not have been a scam,just a dream that didn't live up to the reality Kim wanted.

[Image: cwLUJXCkxfi_7758966.jpg]
11-03-2011, 11:44 AM
They will have made something off the tv show, as the family were producers on it.

KellyAngel

11-03-2011, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2011 03:54 PM by ANNAA..)
Kris Jenner claiming that Kim made no money off this wedding is the biggest load of crap I have heard in my entire life.
11-03-2011, 04:18 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
Agreed.

KellyAngel

11-05-2011, 03:25 PM
"If you're going to spend millions of dollars on a wedding and have people fly out to your wedding, at least stay married for a year. Fake it; we know you can" -Bill Maher
11-05-2011, 06:49 PM
I'll admit the show is a guilty pleasure of mine .....but sometimes the girls get on my nerves. Everything about that show is fake and while I watch it cause I've got nothing better to do at midnight (except sleep) than Trash TV, BUT I do find it all kinda odd that by the time I finally got around to seeing the wedding, they were getting a divorce.

I'm so surprised that Lemar and Khloe are still married :/ They were like a month long thing. I always wondered about Kris and Kim cause she was too materialistic and kinda fake. (btw she found that earring her little sisters and Kris did)...I think it was a set up to cause a dramatic moment in the show.

I think I know why Kourtney and Scott are not getting married yet. Now that u guys pointed out the fact that Kim has been married twice and Lemar and Khloe have to fight tooth and nail to keep their marriage together in the spotlight of both of their celeb careers.... I think Scott and Kourtney just think "okay we have mason he's an amazing little baby and we love each other. We're at a good place in our relationship and we know what is best for our little family so lets not be like Kim." Personally I love Khloe and think that she and Lemar make it work for themselves....but Kim is another story. Plastic surgeries and fake drama is kinda getting old. Kris was a jerk though. His humor reminds me of my bf ....but his face made me wanna punch it.
11-05-2011, 06:55 PM
I actually liked Kris. I thought he deserved better than Kim.

Kourtney and Scott are my favorites. They seem the most real on the show.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.