All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FAN LETTERS && ZAC EFRON MEETINGS
11-02-2011, 03:11 PM
FAN LETTERS && ZAC EFRON MEETINGS
HEY GUYS(: Do you guys know how to get responses from ZAC HIMSELFF on fan mail? also tell me anything about ever meeting him, or if you ever sent a an letter before how long did it take for you to get a reply and was it from Zac, etc, this is just a fun thing for everyone to input(:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2011, 03:23 PM
RE: FAN LETTERS && ZAC EFRON MEETINGS
(11-02-2011 03:16 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  well am sorry to have to tell you this ,but i don't think that zac responds to his fan mail he gets so many. that the reason i haven't written him.

Well I am sorry to have to tell you this,but he does respond,usually if you send a self addressed envelope with your letter, he replies with a personalised autograph for you. Yes he is a busy guy, but eventually you will get a reply.
I would suggest you go have a read of http://www.fanmail.biz/search/?q=zac+efr...&sa=Search lots of people have success.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2011, 08:51 PM
(11-02-2011 07:48 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  
(11-02-2011 03:23 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  
(11-02-2011 03:16 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  well am sorry to have to tell you this ,but i don't think that zac responds to his fan mail he gets so many. that the reason i haven't written him.

Well I am sorry to have to tell you this,but he does respond,usually if you send a self addressed envelope with your letter, he replies with a personalised autograph for you. Yes he is a busy guy, but eventually you will get a reply.
I would suggest you go have a read of http://www.fanmail.biz/search/?q=zac+efr...&sa=Search lots of people have success.

Oh REALLY?? i didn't know so whats the address to write zac? but then again that was 2 years ago and wonder is it still valid today?
well there IS ALWAYS a possiblity...
11-02-2011, 08:53 PM
tbh, im speaking reality that i think zac doesn't have time to reply but he does have time to read

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
11-02-2011, 09:17 PM
btw has anyone ever gotten like an ACTUAL MESSAGE from him? like NOT just an autogrpah but an ACTUAL message? Heart
11-02-2011, 09:24 PM
but he reads them. tbh, he doesnt have time to reply them

11-02-2011, 09:26 PM
(11-02-2011 09:24 PM)Fearless Wrote:  but he reads them. tbh, he doesnt have time to reply them

i did send him one so i hope i get lucky lol Big Grin
11-02-2011, 09:58 PM
(11-02-2011 09:30 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  
(11-02-2011 09:26 PM)ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ Wrote:  
(11-02-2011 09:24 PM)Fearless Wrote:  but he reads them. tbh, he doesnt have time to reply them

i did send him one so i hope i get lucky lol Big Grin

you did where you get the address from? I may send him one too even though i don't believe that he will reply back.

hahaha you should! because you never know what may happen..and this web: http://www.zefron.com/
look down the side and youll find it (:
11-03-2011, 06:41 AM
(11-02-2011 09:17 PM)ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ Wrote:  btw has anyone ever gotten like an ACTUAL MESSAGE from him? like NOT just an autogrpah but an ACTUAL message? Heart

Close enough?

[Image: pic.jpg]
11-03-2011, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2011 06:45 AM by Fearless.)
omg, zac replied to a fan? Big Grin i wish that happens to meBig Grin