All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FAN LETTERS && ZAC EFRON MEETINGS
11-03-2011, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2011 07:18 AM by BEE..)
RE: FAN LETTERS && ZAC EFRON MEETINGS
(11-03-2011 06:41 AM)cblodg Wrote:  
(11-02-2011 09:17 PM)ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ Wrote:  btw has anyone ever gotten like an ACTUAL MESSAGE from him? like NOT just an autogrpah but an ACTUAL message? Heart

Close enough?

[Image: pic.jpg]

Hahaha, I remember those autos<3 My one is on top of my wardrobe with others. Have yet to get a frame /:
That was a crazy day in the Starla thread. still want Starla's handwriting -.-

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Ha.Yeah I remember the day Chris got that.Everyone went crazy. Good times Big Grin

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2011, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2011 08:01 AM by cosmic bliss.)
(11-03-2011 07:16 AM)BEE. Wrote:  
(11-02-2011 09:17 PM)ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ Wrote:  btw has anyone ever gotten like an ACTUAL MESSAGE from him? like NOT just an autogrpah but an ACTUAL message? Heart

Close enough?

Hahaha, I remember those autos<3 My one is on top of my wardrobe with others. Have yet to get a frame /:
That was a crazy day in the Starla thread. still want Starla's handwriting -.-

Awe-some Cool

Wow...Starla does have lovely handwriting! I'm always impressed with nice handwriting lol
11-03-2011, 03:34 PM

Close enough?

whoaa! thats sooo cool! Big Grin like how long did it take him to write backk?!HeartHeart
11-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Many of us got together as a group and sent him a package and even sent shirts to him, it was a Birthday gift. Some of us got an instant response and others didn't. I was fortunate enough to get two signed Autographs and I kept my box. His address is on the front page. It also depends on many things.

We sent a letter to him with our names and usernames, that was sent to me through emails, then I prepared the package and I did everything very clearly. After that, I then sent everyone if they trusted me, their stuff. I paid for everything which didn't bother me at all. I had a lot of support from everyone too. YOu might not get a letter or you might. I think now though, you might want to ask Kathryn.

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
11-03-2011, 08:22 PM
(11-03-2011 07:03 PM)Peace Wrote:  Many of us got together as a group and sent him a package and even sent shirts to him, it was a Birthday gift. Some of us got an instant response and others didn't. I was fortunate enough to get two signed Autographs and I kept my box. His address is on the front page. It also depends on many things.

We sent a letter to him with our names and usernames, that was sent to me through emails, then I prepared the package and I did everything very clearly. After that, I then sent everyone if they trusted me, their stuff. I paid for everything which didn't bother me at all. I had a lot of support from everyone too. YOu might not get a letter or you might. I think now though, you might want to ask Kathryn.

sorry, im new to this so like how would i ask her and like what input would she give me?
11-04-2011, 05:30 AM
PM Kathryn and tell her your thoughts, plain and simple

(11-03-2011 08:22 PM)ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ Wrote:  
(11-03-2011 07:03 PM)Peace Wrote:  Many of us got together as a group and sent him a package and even sent shirts to him, it was a Birthday gift. Some of us got an instant response and others didn't. I was fortunate enough to get two signed Autographs and I kept my box. His address is on the front page. It also depends on many things.

sorry, im new to this so like how would i ask her and like what input would she give me?

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
11-04-2011, 10:28 AM
(11-04-2011 05:30 AM)Peace Wrote:  PM Kathryn and tell her your thoughts, plain and simple

(11-03-2011 08:22 PM)ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ Wrote:  

ok thanks (: