All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
more pics in London... so handsome with his suit... :P
10-22-2011, 03:36 AM
RE: more pics in London... so handsome with his suit... :P
(10-21-2011 06:27 PM)elle1234 Wrote:  Hey everyone,That smile came from a bottle if you know what I mean! I Love Zac dont get me wrong-just be careful with the alcohol!

I think that could have been worded a little better considering the pictures don't prove he's only happy because he's had alcohol or that he's overdoing it.

The reason I say that is because I used to drink all the time at his age and believe me, he's not 'drunk' lol

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2011, 03:58 AM
I'm sure he probably got a call from his publicist after the pics hit warning him to at least be careful to avoid the paps if he's gonna be out and about.
10-22-2011, 11:42 AM
If the alcohol takes out a smile ... drink! haha, I'm kidding. But if it is worth taking because it is his birthday, he worked a lot!

Tongue i love his smile!! insist!!!! i really loveeee it!

Heart

[Image: sinttulo1qip.jpg]
10-22-2011, 12:02 PM
(10-21-2011 06:27 PM)elle1234 Wrote:  
(10-21-2011 05:13 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Yay! I missed seeing his smile (:

Hey everyone,That smile came from a bottle if you know what I mean! I Love Zac dont get me wrong-just be careful with the alcohol!
Sorry

(10-22-2011 02:32 AM)BEE. Wrote:  
(10-21-2011 10:24 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  No! I hate when people say those type of things. If Zac wants to have a few drinks on his BIRTHDAY and be happy on his BIRTHDAY, then fine. Secondly, don't act like alcohol is such a bad thing; its not. My dad has a beer every night, does that make him a bad person? No.

Do you have to jump down her throat?
All she was saying is be careful, there's nothing wrong with that. She's well aware it was his birthday.
And sorry.

It just irritates me that people have to make a big deal out Zac drinking when its never a lot, and usually in moderation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2011, 05:32 PM
(10-21-2011 10:24 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  No! I hate when people say those type of things. If Zac wants to have a few drinks on his BIRTHDAY and be happy on his BIRTHDAY, then fine. Secondly, don't act like alcohol is such a bad thing; its not. My dad has a beer every night, does that make him a bad person? No.

Im not concerned with an occassional drink-Just so it dont become a habit-I love Zac and only want whats best for him-Hes a big boy and he can make the choice if he drinks or not.
10-22-2011, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2011 09:08 PM by elle1234.)
(10-22-2011 06:17 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  well if he has a drink good for him. its not like we have any control over it either way. i mean hes a grown arse men. LOL
Love you Lashay

(10-22-2011 12:02 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  
(10-21-2011 06:27 PM)elle1234 Wrote:  
(10-21-2011 05:13 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Yay! I missed seeing his smile (:

Hey everyone,That smile came from a bottle if you know what I mean! I Love Zac dont get me wrong-just be careful with the alcohol!
Sorry

(10-22-2011 02:32 AM)BEE. Wrote:  

Do you have to jump down her throat?
All she was saying is be careful, there's nothing wrong with that. She's well aware it was his birthday.
And sorry.

It just irritates me that people have to make a big deal out Zac drinking when its never a lot, and usually in moderation.

I love all of you-if I offended anybody I apologize-I just want Zac to be safe.