All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Zac's In London
10-21-2011, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2011 01:22 AM by angiecakes1990.)
Zac's In London
http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2011/10/2.../#comments
either he's smashed or hes having a laugh LOL..
but boy needs a break i heard he went there to try and get a superhero role XD i hope so but also i bet he went to london for his bday too.

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2011, 02:07 AM
RE: Zac's In London
Or a mix of the two x)
10-21-2011, 02:15 AM
Whaaaaaaat?! Seriously?
I was only there like 2 days ago D: Lmfao

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
10-21-2011, 03:43 AM
Totally freaking out!Big Grin He's like 30 miles from me and I live next to the train station that goes to London!!

He looks so cute when he's 'relaxed' Wink Looks like he celebrated his birthday anyway- so chuffed he picked London!!

Here's a link for the nightclub he went to but it is an adult's club so just to set a warning for anyone wanting to look at the video!

http://www.theboxsoho.com/#/?page=show

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
10-21-2011, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2011 04:01 AM by sophia11.)
ooh thanks zacefronitis , i was wondering why there was an "adult centre" sign in the background Smile

[Image: 0088sa7t]
10-21-2011, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2011 04:29 AM by angiecakes1990.)
rofl hes totally smashed you can tell lol and also the other guys are holding onto him LOL i would of love a vid i wanna hear what kind of crap he'll be saying when hes smashed LOL

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
10-21-2011, 05:05 AM
what a hottie :O

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
10-21-2011, 05:18 AM
I seriously thought the Box had been closed down,coz I know people who lived near by had objected to it.

I went last year for a friends birthday. Yes it's expensive, but it's not that adult. It's really easy to avoid the "adult" ie topless waitress part of it, as they seem to serve a set number of tables. other than that it's a normal club on the top floor then on the main floor they do this like quite sexual caberet show, which is fascinating to watch.
Tons of Celebs go. Keira Knightley,Emma Watson, Sienna Miller, Jude Law,Prince Harry,Princess Beatrice, have all been there.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-21-2011, 05:23 AM
obviously, it's a famous bar lol

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
10-21-2011, 05:24 AM
(10-21-2011 03:43 AM)Zacefronitis Wrote:  Totally freaking out!Big Grin He's like 30 miles from me and I live next to the train station that goes to London!!

He looks so cute when he's 'relaxed' Wink Looks like he celebrated his birthday anyway- so chuffed he picked London!!

Here's a link for the nightclub he went to but it is an adult's club so just to set a warning for anyone wanting to look at the video!

http://www.theboxsoho.com/#/?page=show
LOL!!!!! So where do ya wanna meet up!!! I live alongside the tube line!! It takes less than an hour to get into the West End from here!! Anyone know where we might catch a glimps of the man???Big Grin