All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seasonal Awards~
10-19-2011, 10:14 AM
Seasonal Awards~
Every season goes by and we all find ourselves celebrating holidays with friends and family like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, etc.,

The title; I feel as if everyone should have a chance to win by giving them 4 opportunities like in the Fall, Spring, Winter, and Summer.

The categories; With each season the categories will differ and somewhat be similar if you the people choose them

The nominees; I understand alot of you agree with PMing the nominees so no one knows who nominated them and I absolutely agree with that 100%.

Voting; Of course the voting will be through PM it wouldn't make any sense to do it out in public.

Winners; So far some people seem to agree with the certificate thing where I send the people their certificates. But if anyone had any other ideas please let me know.

Fairness; Since there are four seasons everyone will have four chances of being able to win something.

Ties; I understand there are times in competitions that ties are made and I have thought of it. Whatever the award prizes that are chosen to give out I will make a 1st, 2nd, basically whatever the tie turns out to be.

Ustream; Now this is just an idea, I'm not making it official or anything but I am thinking about making some of the awards through ustream.
Ustream is like a basic webcam service. Does everyone have to show their faces through webcam? No! Absolutely not. It would only be mine. The thing with ustream is it allows you to post comments/questions. So say if you wanted to post your comment through ustream you would then post it, I would then read it out to everyone.

Questions, Comments, Concerns?!
If you have any of those please pm it to me, there could be a chance I may miss some if you post them in this thread.
But if you had ideas or wanted to know about the ustream, nominees, or whatever talk to me and I will absolutely make sure my answer is reasonable and consistent.

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-20-2011, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2011 05:04 PM by Stephanie.)
RE: Seasonal Awards~
This isn't a question or anything, but if u need help with this at all let me know. I did a couple of these award things for a few years. I was just looking at my old awards today and thought of this idea. I was gonna post a thread asking if anyone wanted to do one. I'm glad someone else thought of it lol.

[Image: Santa-Claus-A.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
10-20-2011, 04:53 PM
Thank you you're so sweet

PM me we can talk more about it

From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
10-21-2011, 01:20 AM
ok details for this awards too plz what is this one about.

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
10-21-2011, 08:09 AM
It's basically the "Zefron Awards" these awards have been presented on this forum for the past years

I will explain more once the other one is finished and more people reply to this one I'd rather tell everyone at once then just one at a time

10-22-2011, 12:09 AM
So wat title do we nominate people for?
10-24-2011, 04:44 PM
What are you talking about? The award thread?

Go to the Zeffy awards thread if your nominating then pm me your choices/votes

12-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Ok everyone it's time to discuss the seasonal awards

For each season there will be an award ceremony presented

Since winter starts this week then the Winter Awards will start
The type of categories in the winter awards recognize the zefronites, accomplishments, and what not. Sort of like an overall of their activity and what good they've done for the forum throughout the year.

Voting will start when a title for the winter awards has been chosen and of course categories and nominees. There will be a thread made once again after all the important information has been chosen

Thread Closed