All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Official Zeffy Awards Thread~
10-19-2011, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2011 05:06 PM by LoveYourFaith_OD.)
RE: The Official Zeffy Awards Thread~
Thank you!

Absolutely right thanks I'll get right to it.

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-20-2011, 02:11 AM
(10-19-2011 08:32 AM)BEE. Wrote:  I would quote back but currently using my phone In the car.

I meant those who are nominating someone should PM Teardrops with their nomination and not post it in the thread in case someone gets upset if they don't get nominated for a certain award by their friend.
Plus you won't skip a post by accident.

Sorry if this sounds confusing, it's just that I'm used to the old way of picking someone if they fit a certain award via PM and voting via PM so they didn't know they were getting votes unless there is a tie between a few people on some awards then we'd vote again with the list of those who were tied.

If that makes sense? /:

(10-19-2011 03:11 PM)Zacefronitis Wrote:  Ok you need to finalise the categories before people start nominating Undecided

Once the list is finalised you need to set a date of closing for nominations.

Once that date has passed, you count up the votes and pick the top voted members for each category and list them.

Then set a new deadline for final voting.

Before, someone made avi's for each award, that was cool because people could put it in their signature.

Let us know when the category list is set and the deadline for nominations is!

Yep u guys have got it :] I used to make the awards and stuff but I'm sure there is someone much more talented, plus my photoshop isn't installed on my new computer yet :/ ...and when I used to do this people refused to vote cause they weren't fond of me lol. Oh well new people and new hope for this place Tongue
Find all posts by this user
10-20-2011, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2011 05:36 PM by LoveYourFaith_OD.)
No no deadline
You can vote for the categories that are posted right now and pm them to me

NO MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR THE ZEFFY AWARDS, SAVE THEM FOR THE SEASONAL AWARDS. TIME TO START NOMINATING AND VOTING

REMEMBER PM ME TEARDROPSBUMBERLY (Naya) FOR NOMINATIONS AND VOTING!

REMEMBER THE SEASONAL AWARDS THREAD IS MADE AND OPEN FOR ALL USERS TO REPLY TO. ITS ALSO LOCATED IN THE GENERAL SECTION.

Thank you and good luck to everyone!

From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
10-21-2011, 02:09 AM
Do we have a rule on if people can or can't vote for themselves? Idk if that's been addressed yet sorry if it has lol
10-21-2011, 08:07 AM
For others some might say it wouldn't be fair but really you can

Um..I know I wouldn't because I personally don't think it'd be fair, but technically I have addressed it before saying "It's fair that EVERYONE gets a fighting chance."

Here's what we can do and everyone else read this as well

If it comes down to the point where you have no nominations what so ever and I will post them once they're all accounted for, you can nominate yourself in at least one category

How's that?

10-21-2011, 03:50 PM
What's the difference between this and the seasonal awards?Huh

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
10-21-2011, 04:52 PM
Everyone please just focus on this award and then I'll tell you more about the seasonal awards I promise just take a chill pill. Haha

Seasonal awards means an award every season, there will be one from December to January "the Zefron awards"

Better?

Thank you!

11-05-2011, 09:27 AM
when will winners be announced?

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
11-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Considering no one has been PMing me about their votes I don't even know
If no one does then the awards might have to get shut down

11-05-2011, 09:31 AM
aw...really? lol i think this award thing is cool Smile i mean, i think other forums doesn't have this kind of award thing

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
Thread Closed