All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the 'We ♥ Starla thread' Resurrected x2 lol
09-10-2011, 10:37 AM
RE: the 'We ♥ Starla thread' Resurrected x2 lol
(09-10-2011 08:17 AM)Zacefronitis Wrote:  ... Are you a Starla fan

"Fan" is the wrong word. I really admire the Efrons for how they raised their son. Of course, they had good material to work with.

Kids raised in a strict family environment may respond in three ways. Some wilt, some rebel, and some like Zac respond by accepting the challenge and doing even better. He has also demonstrated this character trait in his grown-up work. He says he likes directors who push him. He doesn't get mad or moan and groan, he just thinks "I'll show you" and performs even better.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2011, 01:28 PM
(09-10-2011 10:37 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  

"Fan" is the wrong word. I really admire the Efrons for how they raised their son. Of course, they had good material to work with.

Kids raised in a strict family environment may respond in three ways. Some wilt, some rebel, and some like Zac respond by accepting the challenge and doing even better. He has also demonstrated this character trait in his grown-up work. He says he likes directors who push him. He doesn't get mad or moan and groan, he just thinks "I'll show you" and performs even better.

That's how this thread started- we sent messages to the Efrons saying thank you for their good parenting skills! Were you on the forum then? I'm Ang by the way, what do I call you?
And Zac's determination is a really great trait that influences me so I can see why you admire that. My family were strict and I rebelled lol but hey I turned out okay. I think...Big Grin

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
09-10-2011, 02:30 PM
(09-10-2011 10:37 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  

Omg i Love This !

Exactly he is always so respectful and kind to whoever he meets and whatever people say to him.
definitely the result of good parenting !
09-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Only one more week of boredom left until college. Smile

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
09-15-2011, 12:50 PM
woo! i'm still home ill Undecided

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
09-15-2011, 05:08 PM
My parents were strict with me, and through my teenage years there would be some resentment over it, but as I hit my twenties I respect how they raised me, and I think I turned out well enough Big Grin When I have my own children hopefully one day I won't do anything different then what my parents did with me and also they way the world is now I think you need to be strict and have some dicapline

Life is for living, love is for giving Smile
09-16-2011, 07:58 AM
On this day one year ago....
[Image: 61596_438556993396_526333396_4902166_2947305_n-1.jpg]

Big Grin

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
09-16-2011, 08:00 AM
Ah lovely you got to meet him...was he nice yeah?

09-16-2011, 08:13 AM
(09-16-2011 08:00 AM)Nina32 Wrote:  Ah lovely you got to meet him...was he nice yeah?

Hey there, aw he is so cute/shy it's really adorable to see! I get so nervous meeting him!! Are you new to the forum?

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
09-16-2011, 09:00 AM
yeah im a newbie from Ireland and a recent fan, ive not watched any of the HCM and have only just seen hairspray lol so im learning all this stuff off here lol