All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
The 'Non-Zanessa' Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens OTHER Pictures Thread!
02-18-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: The 'Non-Zanessa' Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens OTHER Pictures Thread!
I'm very suprised that the photo's of Vanessa and Austin have'nt found their way onto JJ site normally that site is one fo the first to post any pictures of them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2012, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2012 09:17 AM by Zacefronitis.)
(02-17-2012 06:19 PM)hello Wrote:  I don't think Zac was this private when he was with Vanessa. I remember him talking about his relationship quite a bit to the press. Remember the kiss cam at the MTV awards? Remember red carpet events? So yea, I think he has become more private in the past year. I don't know why. Maybe because fans has become so obsessed with who they are dating and what they're doing that he's decided to kind of hide. I just hope that he doesn't loose himself in the process. I know it can be a lonely way to live. How can anyone find happiness living like that?

Kiss cam wasn't a choice really and they were together a long time so it makes more sense he would do red carpet with Vanessa then but want to hide a new relationship now; if that's what this is. I think he chooses to hide to keep his sanity and happiness; he doesn't seem to be too unhappy dodging paps or at least he has never expressed it gets him down majorly. I can see the benefit in him keeping any new romances under wraps, I did wonder how he would cope with that anyways so lets hope he can protect it for a while at least Smile

(02-18-2012 01:31 AM)sweetrosie29 Wrote:  I'm very suprised that the photo's of Vanessa and Austin have'nt found their way onto JJ site normally that site is one fo the first to post any pictures of them.

They are pretty overt pictures too so you'd think they'd have them up! I don't know what promo Vanessa and Josh did while in London does anyone else??

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
02-20-2012, 10:47 PM
aww her and Austin are so adorable together HeartSmile
02-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Josh was in London for hunger games promo
Paris was the last leg of Journey 2 promo, by the time Austin got there it was over Smile
02-21-2012, 10:45 AM
(02-20-2012 09:16 AM)Zacefronitis Wrote:  
(02-17-2012 06:19 PM)hello Wrote:  I don't think Zac was this private when he was with Vanessa. I remember him talking about his relationship quite a bit to the press. Remember the kiss cam at the MTV awards? Remember red carpet events? So yea, I think he has become more private in the past year. I don't know why. Maybe because fans has become so obsessed with who they are dating and what they're doing that he's decided to kind of hide. I just hope that he doesn't loose himself in the process. I know it can be a lonely way to live. How can anyone find happiness living like that?

Kiss cam wasn't a choice really and they were together a long time so it makes more sense he would do red carpet with Vanessa then but want to hide a new relationship now; if that's what this is. I think he chooses to hide to keep his sanity and happiness; he doesn't seem to be too unhappy dodging paps or at least he has never expressed it gets him down majorly. I can see the benefit in him keeping any new romances under wraps, I did wonder how he would cope with that anyways so lets hope he can protect it for a while at least Smile

(02-18-2012 01:31 AM)sweetrosie29 Wrote:  I'm very suprised that the photo's of Vanessa and Austin have'nt found their way onto JJ site normally that site is one fo the first to post any pictures of them.

They are pretty overt pictures too so you'd think they'd have them up! I don't know what promo Vanessa and Josh did while in London does anyone else??

Did they do any at all? Didn't see any promo for Journey over here at all, I didn't even think she came here.
02-21-2012, 12:38 PM
I don't think they did.... I saw loads of adverts/billboards etc .... and I saw some covers (old photoshoots, not sure about the interviews)... but that's it I think. I wish they would have but it done well over here, so I can't really complain lol.
02-21-2012, 04:04 PM

[/quote]

Did they do any at all? Didn't see any promo for Journey over here at all, I didn't even think she came here.
[/quote]

(02-21-2012 12:38 PM)abcd123 Wrote:  I don't think they did.... I saw loads of adverts/billboards etc .... and I saw some covers (old photoshoots, not sure about the interviews)... but that's it I think. I wish they would have but it done well over here, so I can't really complain lol.

I didn't see any promo either! I didn;t know the movie did well, that's good news Smile

Did everyone see Ellen and Zac mentioning he spent Valentines watching a screening of Liberal Arts and making dinner with a 'friend' ?? Hope he;s talking about Lily Big Grin I remember when he used to call Vanessa a friend too heheAngel

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
02-21-2012, 04:13 PM
yeah, it came 2nd in the box office here Smile has a worldwide overall of 180 million SO FAR... glad she's got her first commercial. Now I can't wait to see how the lorax does!! Keeping everything crossed. anyway, off topic... Tongue
yeah, I saw the interview... guess time will tell haha.
03-07-2012, 10:31 AM
[Image: zac-efron-voice-video-06.jpg]

Anyone know who this lady is??

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
03-07-2012, 12:36 PM
nope lol