All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
The 'Non-Zanessa' Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens OTHER Pictures Thread!
02-16-2012, 02:11 AM
RE: The 'Non-Zanessa' Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens OTHER Pictures Thread!
I'll admit when I first saw the photo with the ring it crossed my mind but once I blew it up then it was obvious that it was'nt.

It's nice to see Zac out and about and if he and Lily are a item then good for him.

I just wish that he had looked a bit happier in the photo's I don't mean beaming from ear to ear but just a little more happy. My view is and this is'nt to start anything and make out that Vanessa is better than him in any way but I do like her outlook with the pap's and not letting them get to you or let them see that they get to you. She is just living her life the way she wants and doing what she wants and not taking any notice of what the press or people say.

And it does sadden me a bit that Zac feels the need to hide and run from the pap's. I also get that they are both dealing with the pap's different but Zac has such a lovely smile that it's a pity that we don't see it more often when he is spotted with a girl, it's not a crime for him to have a new gf but his actions sometimes do give the impression that he's ashamed of being seen with a girl and that in itself is a shame.

Can't wait for your films Zac and if you are with Lily then I wish you all the best, but could you please just smile a bit more.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2012, 01:23 PM
Yeah I wish he would smile more, I just hope he knows that we will support him in any decision as long as he is happy but I'm sure he is probably figuring things out himself so he doesn't want to mislead us either..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2012, 01:30 PM
(02-16-2012 01:23 PM)toriwesley Wrote:  Yeah I wish he would smile more, I just hope he knows that we will support him in any decision as long as he is happy but I'm sure he is probably figuring things out himself so he doesn't want to mislead us either..

THIS

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2012, 02:39 PM
new Vanessa & Austin pictures.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...ds-newsxml

Judith. ♥
02-16-2012, 02:46 PM
Ngl that first photo looked like a still from a romance movie yet made my heart melt lol
02-16-2012, 03:04 PM
See, this is what people wanna see from her. Not smooching and kissing every 5 minutes.

Still, though, they look so cute together and I wish them the very best.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
02-17-2012, 03:45 AM
(02-16-2012 02:11 AM)sweetrosie29 Wrote:  I'll admit when I first saw the photo with the ring it crossed my mind but once I blew it up then it was obvious that it was'nt.

It's nice to see Zac out and about and if he and Lily are a item then good for him.

I just wish that he had looked a bit happier in the photo's I don't mean beaming from ear to ear but just a little more happy. My view is and this is'nt to start anything and make out that Vanessa is better than him in any way but I do like her outlook with the pap's and not letting them get to you or let them see that they get to you. She is just living her life the way she wants and doing what she wants and not taking any notice of what the press or people say.

And it does sadden me a bit that Zac feels the need to hide and run from the pap's. I also get that they are both dealing with the pap's different but Zac has such a lovely smile that it's a pity that we don't see it more often when he is spotted with a girl, it's not a crime for him to have a new gf but his actions sometimes do give the impression that he's ashamed of being seen with a girl and that in itself is a shame.

Can't wait for your films Zac and if you are with Lily then I wish you all the best, but could you please just smile a bit more.

Zac has said before that he keeps alot to himself in regards to press so I don't neccessarily think the fact he's hiding and not smiling means much in regards to his true happiness. Vanessa is definitely more free-spirited but I think Zac has always seemed more private and maybe that's just how he chooses to be for his own reasons. It is nice to see him smiling though Big Grin

(02-16-2012 02:39 PM)CHAR. Wrote:  new Vanessa & Austin pictures.

I didn't know she took Austin with her! These pictures are very sweet, they seem to have so much fun together and I can sort of see that she is happier with a guy who doesn't mind being affectionate with her despite the paparazzi Smile Thanks for posting them Char.

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
02-17-2012, 01:02 PM
some more pictures, http://vanessaworld.org/gallery/thumbnai...album=2051

Judith. ♥
02-17-2012, 03:39 PM

awwwwwn

lovelys pics!!!

Heart
02-17-2012, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2012 06:20 PM by hello.)
(02-17-2012 03:45 AM)Zacefronitis Wrote:  
(02-16-2012 02:11 AM)sweetrosie29 Wrote:  I'll admit when I first saw the photo with the ring it crossed my mind but once I blew it up then it was obvious that it was'nt.

Zac has said before that he keeps alot to himself in regards to press so I don't neccessarily think the fact he's hiding and not smiling means much in regards to his true happiness. Vanessa is definitely more free-spirited but I think Zac has always seemed more private and maybe that's just how he chooses to be for his own reasons. It is nice to see him smiling though Big Grin

I didn't know she took Austin with her! These pictures are very sweet, they seem to have so much fun together and I can sort of see that she is happier with a guy who doesn't mind being affectionate with her despite the paparazzi Smile Thanks for posting them Char.

I don't think Zac was this private when he was with Vanessa. I remember him talking about his relationship quite a bit to the press. Remember the kiss cam at the MTV awards? Remember red carpet events? So yea, I think he has become more private in the past year. I don't know why. Maybe because fans has become so obsessed with who they are dating and what they're doing that he's decided to kind of hide. I just hope that he doesn't loose himself in the process. I know it can be a lonely way to live. How can anyone find happiness living like that?