All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
you think zac should've starred in footloose?
10-18-2011, 12:31 PM
RE: you think zac should've starred in footloose?
I'm glad he dropped out of footloose. Like everyone is saying he need to get away from the musical movie's and show everybody else there was more to him then just singing and dancing although he is amazing singer and dancer. The new footloose movie dosen't even appeal to me and even if Zac was in it i'm not sure i would still see it. I'm looking forward to his new upcoming movie's that will be coming out later this year and next.

[Image: ZacEfron1JPEG-1.jpg]

Cedit goes to SLE Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2011, 02:07 PM
footloose is not really a musical its a dance movie like dirty dancing.

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
10-18-2011, 09:37 PM
(10-18-2011 02:07 PM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  footloose is not really a musical its a dance movie like dirty dancing.

The original Footloose was not a musical, just a movie that featured some dancing. But the whole point of the remake was to turn it into a full musical. Otherwise, there would be no point in remaking it.
10-20-2011, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2011 05:06 PM by Stephanie.)
Now personally I loved the remake of Footloose. I thought it was super cute and yes people who loved the original aren't going to love it as much but whatever that's expected.

I'm glad Zac wasn't in it because I already get made fun of enough for even knowing who Zac is and since I'm trying to kinda lose that stigma now ....no offense.(and before people ask why I'm on here then if I'm not obsessed with Zac....well I'm here to support the site and to see some of my old friends)...but my bf went to see the remake and he basically said the two people he refuses to go see in a movie are Zac and Rob SO that being said.....I'm glad he did his own thing and they allowed that hottie dude in the remake. Mom thought he WAS Kevin Baconn at first haha.
(10-18-2011 09:37 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(10-18-2011 02:07 PM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  footloose is not really a musical its a dance movie like dirty dancing.

The original Footloose was not a musical, just a movie that featured some dancing. But the whole point of the remake was to turn it into a full musical. Otherwise, there would be no point in remaking it.

That's the thing though....it wasn't a musical at all.

[Image: Santa-Claus-A.jpg]
10-20-2011, 03:42 PM
yeah footloose ain't really a musical its a dance film.
not the original and seems like the new version ain't either

i ain't seein it though idc how good it is its not worth seeing it cuz footloose is one of my fav films and they just ruined a classic Sad

10-20-2011, 04:03 PM
I want zac to sing and dance...but way in the future, like Hugh Jackman is doing Broadway now, but he's done so much more. After Wolverine nobody will laugh at his dancing! I hope Zac doesn't ever play a remake of someone so iconic...like trying to be Top Gun or Jack Sparrow...very bad idea. I hope he stays an original.
10-22-2011, 12:30 PM
yeah, i've heard this movie was a fail
i'm almost glad zac wasn't in it
10-22-2011, 01:54 PM
(10-22-2011 12:30 PM)Firefly Wrote:  yeah, i've heard this movie was a fail
i'm almost glad zac wasn't in it

Not true. Footloose earned $15.5 million on opening weekend and did about the same the following week. Not spectacular (it's no HSM3 with $42 million on opening weekend), but pretty good.
10-22-2011, 03:10 PM
$15.5 isn't bad, but it's nothing really spectacular. I would say it's almost average for that type of movie.
I will say that neither weekend it was #1 at the box. It got beat its first weekend by Real Steel at the box office, and it was Real Steel's second weekend at the box office.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2011, 05:01 PM
yeah but i bet the original footloose made even more back when it was released i should ask my mum she'll know.

i ain't seeing this they just ruined a classic Sad