All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
you think zac should've starred in footloose?
10-12-2011, 08:43 AM
RE: you think zac should've starred in footloose?
yeah. and besides, there are a lot more movies for zac which is more interesting than remakes

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2011, 08:52 AM
(10-12-2011 08:43 AM)Fearless Wrote:  yeah. and besides, there are a lot more movies for zac which is more interesting than remakes
Agreed
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2011, 09:00 AM
yeah, when I think of all the remakes...meh

BUT, I DO think Zac dancing is good. He's got great physical energy..and it comes through killer on screen.
10-12-2011, 03:29 PM
(10-12-2011 08:30 AM)Fearless Wrote:  speaking of dirty dancing, i heard a rumour back then that zac was in talks too

I believe Kenny Ortega did want to do a remake of Dirty Dancing. I believe that fizzled out when Patrick Swazey died.
10-12-2011, 04:04 PM
The Hairspray remake was good, and not just because of Zac.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2011, 10:03 PM
the hairspray remake i like cuz the original hairspray wasn't a musical so i was happy for that not because zac was on it along with john and a all star cast.

but Footloose now thats going overboard im not even seeing the new footloose they just ruin a classic and well im a old fashion girl i love originals and trust me from the trailer i've seen it sucks the old footloose is better

I think Zac got the right idea of dropping out cuz he knows the remake would of ruin the original

if they bloody remake Dirty Dancing I'll blow my damn head I mean that is a damn classic and they should leave them along idc if its cheap to film it HOLLYWOOD LEAVE THE OLD CLASSICS ALONE
jeez i got alot of damn movie ideas for hollywood they should ask me LOL.

but no one will ever replace Patrick Swayze shoes in Dirty Dancing may he RIP Sad

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
10-13-2011, 04:06 AM
lolz at angiecakes Smile yeah, i hate it when hollywood keeps making remake. too bad they're running out of ideas

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
10-13-2011, 10:08 AM
I actually was thinking the other day when I saw the trailer that Kenny Wormald seems to be perfect for the role.

I haven't seen the movie so I'm not sure how much it stuck to the original but I prefer the stuff Zac's done instead. (Although as Chris said the CSC film was disappointing)

I can 'see' Zac in the role, but he did the right thing by sticking to original material.

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
10-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Zac had to get out of musicals, no matter how good Footloose might have been with Zac in it or will prove to be without him. He was extremely lucky to get cast in HSM and Hairspray early in his career - those movies made him a big star, something that probably wouldn't have happened if he had only appeared in non-musical movies. But having become a big star in musicals, he was completely typecast as the musical guy (and worse, the Disney musical guy). If he wanted to be an actor, not just a song and dance man, he had to get away from musicals.
10-13-2011, 03:23 PM
yeah but maybe in couple of years time he might go back to musicals cuz he said he will be open for them but he wants more mature roles

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass