All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
OMG FAN PIC: Sexy Zac underwear !!! 8 october! :P
10-13-2011, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2011 03:01 PM by angiecakes1990.)
RE: OMG FAN PIC: Sexy Zac underwear !!! 8 october! :P
^^ i agree with zacefronitis

i mean yea we got a vid of zac might actually be smoking but it was too dark to even actually see it yeah we saw a little light hes holding but that could of been anything to be honest and we saw smoke but it probably didn't come from him

and if the paps were that desperate they would of taken pics not a damn vid
but thats from my view so i dnt want ppl bashin me

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2011, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2011 04:56 PM by mirandagirl.)
(10-13-2011 02:21 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(10-13-2011 09:15 AM)Zacefronitis Wrote:  It was me that said he smokes. I based this on seeing him smoking in the Ryan Rottman DUI video, so we do have 'pictures'...

He may smoke, but as we discussed at the time, that video doesn't prove it. Red glows in the dark are suggestive, but you couldn't even identify Zac in that video. I am not aware of any photo or video that shows Zac Efron actually holding a cigarette or taking a puff from one.
THIS!

fyi, here's a little VERY nice thing Zac did when he wasn't filming yesterday
http://ehs-wildcats.livejournal.com/4639...#t10893649
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-13-2011, 05:03 PM
I was smiling at the fact he was willing to donate to a local breast cancer charity which you don't see a lot of people donating for the little charities, its usually bigger, more publicized ones.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-13-2011, 06:20 PM
That is really cool, and like you said, celebs usually do it for the big charities since that gets lots of publicity.
10-14-2011, 03:02 AM
wow, im so proud of zac right now. such a good person Smile why can't all guys be like him? some people even make fun of people having cancer -_-

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
10-14-2011, 03:57 PM
(10-13-2011 02:21 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(10-13-2011 09:15 AM)Zacefronitis Wrote:  It was me that said he smokes. I based this on seeing him smoking in the Ryan Rottman DUI video, so we do have 'pictures'...

He may smoke, but as we discussed at the time, that video doesn't prove it. Red glows in the dark are suggestive, but you couldn't even identify Zac in that video. I am not aware of any photo or video that shows Zac Efron actually holding a cigarette or taking a puff from one.

(10-13-2011 02:58 PM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  ^^ i agree with zacefronitis

i mean yea we got a vid of zac might actually be smoking but it was too dark to even actually see it yeah we saw a little light hes holding but that could of been anything to be honest and we saw smoke but it probably didn't come from him

and if the paps were that desperate they would of taken pics not a damn vid
but thats from my view so i dnt want ppl bashin me

In the video I saw, he took a drag from a cigarette, blew smoke out and flicked the cigarette butt into the road, I'm not sure what anyone else was watching but it was pretty clear to me. The way he cupped the cigarette 'hid' it somewhat, a trick I used to use a lot in school!

Still, everyone has their own perception on things so don't shoot me for it; because it is evident he smokes now from the tweets anyway!

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
10-14-2011, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2011 05:22 PM by angiecakes1990.)
^^ yeah it looks like it look i ain't bashing zac i never will cuz well im a fan and i'll never do that
but also the vid was dark cuz it was night time and stuff and light looked like a cigarette but first up from my view it kinda look like a little light he was holding i could be wrong.

i know its zacs decision and all that im just worry about well smokers these days and you know where it leads too cancer i might be weird being worry about that but cancer is well getting around alot these days and im even begging my damn mum to quit and shes like yeah yeah yeah but she hasn't yet.

10-14-2011, 07:36 PM
@angiecakes your mum smokes? try showing her some pictures on the consequences if you tried to smoke. or try showing her pictures of what happened to people if they tried to smoke for a long time. (just saying or advising lol)

10-14-2011, 08:05 PM
yeah. lol some people do that.

10-15-2011, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2011 01:52 AM by angiecakes1990.)
(10-14-2011 07:36 PM)Fearless Wrote:  @angiecakes your mum smokes? try showing her some pictures on the consequences if you tried to smoke. or try showing her pictures of what happened to people if they tried to smoke for a long time. (just saying or advising lol)

trust me fearless i have there is like warning on the packets here and pics of what would happen.
im even that close of getting her damn patches

my dad use to smoke but he quit cold turkey but he drinks alot more Sad
i nearly tried smoking at school but i turned it down cuz i didn't want to get either cancer or damage my lungs

but she gives me a damn lecture like when she is stress she smokes and im like, "GET CHEWY THEN" but she worries if she eats she will gain the weight like when im stressed or upset i eat but not alot im trying to slim down myself
so shes like, "well when im stress i smoke"
and i come back with like, "I RATHER EAT THAN SMOKE AT LEAST THAT DOESN'T DAMAGE YA LUNGS"