All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Official Break Up Thread~
11-08-2011, 09:29 AM
RE: The Official Break Up Thread~
Ikr?? That is the worst

I love this guy so much and I can't dare to see him with someone else

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2011, 06:18 AM
it's hurtful to see it...the only way is to either move on or find another guy

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
Find all posts by this user
11-10-2011, 03:20 AM
(11-07-2011 06:03 PM)TearDropsBumberly Wrote:  Idk sometimes it can feel kind of empty and sad seeing all these couples wishing I could be happy with a guy

Bur yea that's terrible

I used to spend all my time on here basically making Zac my "bf" cause nobody in the real world guy wise liked me. It's kind of sad actually. I'd cry myself to sleep for almost a year straight. I'd randomly wake up crying for no reason cause I felt like something was missing. I think that's why I fear losing my bf so much.
11-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Oh please a woman like you? I doubt that he would leave you. You're a sweet and beautiful lady don't ever doubt that and don't worry about him leaving you because if he finds out then he'll think you don't trust him or that he doesn't love you when he does Smile

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
11-12-2011, 05:32 PM
(11-10-2011 11:09 AM)TearDropsBumberly Wrote:  Oh please a woman like you? I doubt that he would leave you. You're a sweet and beautiful lady don't ever doubt that and don't worry about him leaving you because if he finds out then he'll think you don't trust him or that he doesn't love you when he does Smile

lol yeah I know. It's getting easier. He's got some family ...well a cousin and an aunt who hate me but nobody in the family likes them anyways. Long story but his cousin who now hates me set my bf and I up last Dec. He and I hit it off and what basically happened is his aunt and cousin realized that he'd rather be with me than spend all of his free time with them. It's become this huge drama fest but his cousin I think has a mental illness cause she is way too odd and too old to be so paranoid. I can't even be in the same "event" as her she freaks out. We went to see her brother who I'm good friends with and he is also my bf's cousin as well and since she was there.....she started saying that I am talking bad about her and got her mom to yell at my bf for not "controling" me lmao. His aunt even emailed his mom IN GEORGIA to tell her that I've become a problem to their family. His mom knows how nuts his aunt and cousin are so she called to tell him not to worry. ....but then again my bf's mom won't come up to Washington to meet me but that's another long story.

Little side note to add to the story....his cousin has this best friend. She just had a baby with this nasty dude yet when they broke up a month or so ago she got drunk and started hitting on my bf and saying I was a "dog faced B****." SO my bf got so mad he was just recently asked to be in her wedding. My bf said he wouldn't go if his life depended on it because she was so rude. He would have gone out of respect otherwise but because of what his family and this girl did he won't be going....and I'm not allowed to go lol.

Point is.....my fear of losing him and my trust has been tested this past year so at this point I think that if we made it through is family trying to ruin my life....I think we're gonna be together forever.
11-17-2011, 08:04 PM
I think this thread is a good idea, I've never dated before so I wouldn't know how it feels and I'm not going to say I'm sorry for the ones who did pass through that because I think it's kind of lame...kind of lol
I get sometimes jealous over those who are in a relationship but when I see the drama which comes with it sometimes, I think it's better to be single

(11-06-2011 10:43 AM)michelle. Wrote:  You know what really hurts?
When you're dating a guy for very close to two years, he breaks up with you for another girl 2 and a half years younger than him that he just met, lie to you about it, discover she's not worth it, then cry to you about how he wants you back. Then you're dumb enough to believe he's sorry, take him back, date for another two months, just for him to break up with you again for the SAME girl who "wasn't worth it" before, come over to your house every couple days after you're broken up, kiss you a number of times and tell you how there's a good chance he'll be back. Then while he's still doing all that stuff with you, he starts dating that other girl without you knowing, until it accidentally slips out. You're so upset because he HID it from you, not necessarily because he's with her. Now, they're dating for almost a month and he comes back around and cheats on her with you, like it's nothing and you have to wonder, "Was he cheating on me for those two years?" Now, a year later, she's 4 months pregnant and he tells you first because he wants your sympathy. Dumbly enough, you give him all your support, and you support her as well.

Yes, that's my story. It was hard to get through it, but you know what, I'm done wasting my time on someone who appears to have never even cared. Those 2 years were great, I can't lie about that, but now it's time to move on and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

But I can say I feel bad for you, because this guy sounds like a jerk,he was hurting your feelings and playing with you, that's so wrong so yes you should try to move on, it may be hard but you're better off without him.

(11-12-2011 05:32 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(11-10-2011 11:09 AM)TearDropsBumberly Wrote:  Oh please a woman like you? I doubt that he would leave you. You're a sweet and beautiful lady don't ever doubt that and don't worry about him leaving you because if he finds out then he'll think you don't trust him or that he doesn't love you when he does Smile

lol yeah I know. It's getting easier. He's got some family ...well a cousin and an aunt who hate me but nobody in the family likes them anyways. Long story but his cousin who now hates me set my bf and I up last Dec. He and I hit it off and what basically happened is his aunt and cousin realized that he'd rather be with me than spend all of his free time with them. It's become this huge drama fest but his cousin I think has a mental illness cause she is way too odd and too old to be so paranoid. I can't even be in the same "event" as her she freaks out. We went to see her brother who I'm good friends with and he is also my bf's cousin as well and since she was there.....she started saying that I am talking bad about her and got her mom to yell at my bf for not "controling" me lmao. His aunt even emailed his mom IN GEORGIA to tell her that I've become a problem to their family. His mom knows how nuts his aunt and cousin are so she called to tell him not to worry. ....but then again my bf's mom won't come up to Washington to meet me but that's another long story.

Little side note to add to the story....his cousin has this best friend. She just had a baby with this nasty dude yet when they broke up a month or so ago she got drunk and started hitting on my bf and saying I was a "dog faced B****." SO my bf got so mad he was just recently asked to be in her wedding. My bf said he wouldn't go if his life depended on it because she was so rude. He would have gone out of respect otherwise but because of what his family and this girl did he won't be going....and I'm not allowed to go lol.

Point is.....my fear of losing him and my trust has been tested this past year so at this point I think that if we made it through is family trying to ruin my life....I think we're gonna be together forever.

This one was cute, I think your boyfriend really cares about you and your feelings. I won't lie and say I believe in forever, because I don't BUT what I think is that your relationship looks like it's gonna last for a long long very long time just because he cares so much about you and your feelings seems to be reciprocated Smile

Fenty's little Ayeminator.
11-17-2011, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2011 09:07 PM by Stephanie.)
(11-17-2011 08:04 PM)Anae Wrote:  I think this thread is a good idea, I've never dated before so I wouldn't know how it feels and I'm not going to say I'm sorry for the ones who did pass through that because I think it's kind of lame...kind of lol
I get sometimes jealous over those who are in a relationship but when I see the drama which comes with it sometimes, I think it's better to be single

(11-12-2011 05:32 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  lol no believe me I actually agree with u. I actually think that people who are single are pretty lucky right now not cause I don't love my bf but because I know from experience, a bad relationship is just as horrible if not worse than being single.

This one was cute, I think your boyfriend really cares about you and your feelings. I won't lie and say I believe in forever, because I don't BUT what I think is that your relationship looks like it's gonna last for a long long very long time just because he cares so much about you and your feelings seems to be reciprocated Smile

Thank u. I needed that this week. Been hard and very stressful.
11-18-2011, 02:10 PM
Good to know I kind of "helped" Smile

Fenty's little Ayeminator.
11-18-2011, 02:36 PM
I think my relationship might be over. I made a huge mistake, and didn't even try to stop what I was doing to the best guy I've ever had.

I was so blinded by a fantasy I knew I could never have, and I went for it, anyway. The love we once had is now gone, and it seems to be over just like that.

I do have regrets about what I did, yes. But I know that there's someone out there who will love me as much as he had. No one could ever replace him, but it's time to move on.

You should never lose sight of what you have. And if you do, you will lose the most incredible partner you probably will ever have and never get it back.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
11-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Aww Caleb I'm so sorry

I also have gone through a rough break up like that.

Back in 2008 I got my heart broken by my ex Ricardo.
He told me that he had something to tell me. I met him over and Starbucks then he sighs sadly, I asked him what was wrong then tells me he cheated on me with my best friend Carlita and were having an affair since the beginning of my relationship I had with him, he told me he was sorry and hoped i could forgive him, of course I did but I never took him back, He texted me 20 times a day begging for me to take him back. I just couldn't I was in too much pain to want to or have to go though misery again.

[Image: eye-candy-colton-haynes-18.jpg]
Eye Candy! <3

There's no sweeter taste in life or that could make anything any better than it's unexpected consequences

CH