All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hadn't seen this photo of Zac at Heartland! I'm gonna have a heart attack!
09-29-2011, 08:05 PM
RE: I hadn't seen this photo of Zac at Heartland! I'm gonna have a heart attack!
damn, that photo was sexy Wink

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: I hadn't seen this photo of Zac at Heartland! I'm gonna have a heart attack!
Just curious, were they private because the person who took them asked that they not be posted?
09-29-2011, 08:26 PM
or may be because the person who said that didn't want to we post the pics without the link.... because of that i posted the link , just in case... and i removed the pic... :/

Heart

[Image: sinttulo1qip.jpg]
09-29-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm at a loss here... I clicked on the link and it brought me to Zac half in a dumpster. How is that a private image or did the original get removed?
09-29-2011, 08:31 PM
that's the private pic they're talking about. i dont understand either how is that private

09-29-2011, 08:32 PM
That doesn't look like a private picture. It looks like a production still to me.
09-29-2011, 08:36 PM
yeah. and is this pic not allowed on this forum or is this pic not allowed for the whole internet???? im so confused

09-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Yea, that's what I was wondering. I guess it must be the person who originally posted the picture on the internet claiming rights.... But it doesn't really seem like a pic that someone just randomly took, and I saw it ALL over the internet when it was first on here.
09-29-2011, 09:46 PM
yeah. and it's not really private. it looks like a set pic or something

09-29-2011, 10:44 PM
(09-29-2011 08:08 PM)healingduck Wrote:  Just curious, were they private because the person who took them asked that they not be posted?

Yes, the person who took them asked that they not be posted anywhere.