All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you want zac to be a director?
09-25-2011, 09:18 PM
RE: Do you want zac to be a director?
(09-24-2011 11:23 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(09-24-2011 01:53 AM)qwerty Wrote:  so, since he's staring in hollywood, do you want zac to be a director someday? or should he stay as an actor?

Since he was planning to go to film school at the University of Southern California, it would seem that his interests are broader than only acting. But I hope he postpones trying his hand at directing for a few years. He can do a lot more as an actor and he will be learning about directing from all the people he works with. Plus, he's already got a second job as a producer. Someday his career could go the same way as Eastwood or Redford as producer, director, and actor. But right now I think he has a lot more to do in front of the camera, not behind it.

d.b. is right. I'd like to also add this: He's too young. First off, no major studio would pick him to direct anything of substance. And secondly, no actors who are older than he would listen to him. With more time and experience, sure; but, I'd rather see him on-screen than behind the camera.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply