All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Zac has finished recording "The Paperboy".
09-23-2011, 05:41 AM
RE: Zac has finished recording "The Paperboy".
and the most sweetest line i've heard from him was "if these fans gave me this fame, i have to give them something in return...by making more movies" or something like that lol

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2011, 11:16 AM
(09-22-2011 10:54 AM)lashay12 Wrote:  well if he doesnt act for an audience what he acts for himself? am sorry but that sounds kind of self centered to me. that tells me that he doesnt care whether his fans like his movies not. =/
That is what you said and that is not true, therefore, it frustrated me.

Also, I met Zac and he is beyond the nicest person who truly cares about his fans.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-23-2011, 11:27 AM
You said it. Its not a matter of what I think you said, that is clearly what you said, and I forgave you for it, but that was an unnecessary comment.
09-24-2011, 10:19 AM
You're clearly being sarcastic. Please stop.
09-24-2011, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2011 10:51 AM by d. b. wilyumz.)
This whole dispute is based on an interpretation of printed words. The great weakness of the Internet is that readers can't see the facial expressions or hear the vocal tones of the poster. The original statement was "that sounds kind of self centered to me. that tells me that he doesnt care whether his fans like his movies not. =/ " The key words here are that sounds kind of. This means the poster is not sure of the statement's meaning and is offering a comment based on one of the possible interpretations of the statement. IF Zac only makes movies for himself, THEN he doesn't care whether his fans like his movies. But since it has been established that Zac does value his fans and considers their reaction when he chooses movies, there really is no basis for argument.
09-24-2011, 11:23 AM
Okay, so we're done arguing now.
09-25-2011, 10:44 AM
(09-22-2011 08:42 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  He is not doing it for the fans,and if he is tired of doing movies he would take a break.
He did not become an actor for fans,nor does he do movies to please fans,he does it to please and challenge himself.

Ok, first off, I believe Zac loves his fans with all of his sweet heart & would not be in this business if he did not care about any of us.

I'm also pretty sure that IF he's tired of filming movies, he wouldn't audition for any roles/scripts, otherwise what would be the point...

[Image: 33xc8rr.jpg]
Sig By: Me
ZEfronAttackCom
Been A Zefronite Since: August 2007
09-25-2011, 02:21 PM
hes obviously making movies for his fans because without us he would have no success, sure he is very talented but we are the ones that go and pay money to watch the movies and buy them, we kind of are his paycheck
09-26-2011, 08:38 AM
Zac cares about his fans. This discussion is over and done with now.