All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Zac has finished recording "The Paperboy".
09-13-2011, 08:19 PM
Zac has finished recording "The Paperboy".
Zac has finished recording "The Paperboy". Already recording "Heartland". As i read.

Heart

[Image: sinttulo1qip.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2011, 12:15 AM
RE: Zac has finished recording "The Paperboy".
(09-13-2011 08:19 PM)astridefron Wrote:  Zac has finished recording "The Paperboy". Already recording "Heartland". As i read.

Weather report: After the worst heat wave since 1936, the weather pattern has finally changed in the Midwest. We're getting cool fronts down from Canada, and the cast and crew of The Untitled Bahrani Project will be much more comfortable. Also, the corn is at full height, the ears are full, and the leaves are starting to turn yellow, so I hope the scenes they need to film happen after the scenes they filmed earlier, otherwise they will have to CGI the corn to match the earlier shots.
09-14-2011, 12:38 AM
I don't think he's done with the Paperboy yet. They finish Thursday as far as I know. And there's a 13 day gap between when he finishes and when Heartland starts again to my knowledge.
09-14-2011, 06:02 AM
oh, so he's done filming? where did u get the info?

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
09-14-2011, 12:31 PM
(09-14-2011 06:02 AM)qwerty Wrote:  oh, so he's done filming? where did u get the info?

Sorry for my english... you're right i confused Tuesday with Thursday.... but in twitter so many people say that he finish thursday and actually they are doing castings for extras in HEARTLAND .. something like a jim's wife... !!

Heart

09-14-2011, 02:09 PM
No, Zac is not finished filming. They finish filming Thursday night since every day this week they have filmed til almost 10pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-14-2011, 02:32 PM
HERE ABOUT THE CASTING!!

http://www.niutoday.info/2011/09/14/denn...y-sept-18/

Heart

09-14-2011, 07:00 PM
(09-14-2011 02:09 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  No, Zac is not finished filming. They finish filming Thursday night since every day this week they have filmed til almost 10pm

That's interesting...what long days of filming. Where do you find this info? I can barely find any info of Zac being seen on set lol
09-15-2011, 08:40 AM
(09-15-2011 08:22 AM)lashay12 Wrote:  well i cant wait to finally see this movie. Hopefully we can see a trailer sooner rather than later. I hope that Zac and the other cast members are safe from the bad weather. He is in my prayers always.
The weather down here near New Orleans isn't bad at all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Today os the last day then! Will they have a wrap party after or did they already have it? I don't remember reading about it?

Is there another speedway otherwise I don't get why Heartland filming was split??

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel