All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless*
09-09-2011, 02:52 AM
Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless*
[Image: 2vn5jsz.jpg]

It’s back-to-school season, yeah, yeah, we get it. But before you’re fully back to hitting the books and falling asleep earlier, we want to give you all a present to remember a summer well-spent with us. Two words: Shirtless. Hotties. Whether Kellan Lutz is working out and Alex Pettyfer is filming a shirtless scene, or Zac Efron‘s taking a dip in the ocean and Ryan Reynolds is… just being Ryan Reynolds, these guys didn’t have to work too hard to convince us that they all deserve to be dubbed our Hotties of the Week.

So if you wanna picture what a day at the beach would be like with these guys around, peep our steamiest gallery yet! And after, tell us: Which hottie has the best body?

Article

[Image: 33xc8rr.jpg]
Sig By: Me
ZEfronAttackCom
Been A Zefronite Since: August 2007
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2011, 04:41 AM
RE: Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless*
zac is so hot when he's shirtless Wink

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2011, 05:37 AM
RE: Hotties of the Week: The Best-Bodied Hotties of the Summer. P.S. — They’re Shirtless*
Ok Kellan is too muscely for me......is the second fella from glee?? he should be a member of twilight cause he is snow white in that pic....is the last fella nick jonas? he's to young for me..................best out of them all has to be Zac i admit

Life is for living, love is for giving Smile
09-09-2011, 07:04 AM
I think the same

[Image: thump_6819935zac-efron.gif]
09-09-2011, 07:07 AM
yeah and zac's muscles are natural and right Smile some celebs used steroids or some of them are over muscular

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
09-09-2011, 09:38 AM
yeah too much muscle is a turn off for me im afraid especially when there steroid heads lol

Life is for living, love is for giving Smile
09-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Zac looks awesome!
09-10-2011, 12:27 AM
Of course Zac looks the best (:

I agree that Kellan is a bit over the top.... He is still pretty hot though. All of them are. But like I said, Zac definitely looks the best.
09-10-2011, 08:55 PM
They all look hot.

[Image: 2yv9eh0.jpg]
Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry, 1D <3
09-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Zac looks good!
Nick looks...awkward lol.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user